NSFW M for F Fantasy Action Adventure Romance Scifi Slice of Life Free Casual Moderate Advance Cog's Inner Workings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cog

Staff member
Horde Soldier
Sep 21, 2022
Awards
Updates: Life has slowed down a bit on my end, and I believe I am able to take on a few more partners! The urge to write has been strong! New songs have been added

Hello everyone! I’m Cog, and I guess I’ll just cut right to the chase! I’m 24 years old, and I’ve been rping for about 11 or so years now, I believe, with the occasional hiatus here and there, but who hasn’t? My time is CST, and I’m on here almost every day, or I at least check in on the sight, but that is enough about me, and let’s get to the actual meat of this thread.

What I expect from Partners:

1. Be respectful - self-explanatory
2. Post length - No one-liners, please! Other than that, I can work with a 1 paragraph reply as easily as anything else, so please don’t stress about post length. Just give me something quality to work with, and everything will be alright.
3. OOC - I love OOC and have gotten to know a good bit of people, so please, if you have an idea or would like to chat, that is fine by me.
4. Online frequency - let me know if you might be a while on replies. Like if I haven’t heard from you in a week, then I might message you other than that, I’m pretty patient!

What to Expect From Me:

What I expect of you is what you should expect of me. I'm very laid back and very open, and I wouldn’t ask you to do anything I couldn’t do or felt comfortable doing.

The only other thing I can mention is I only do M x F, where I play the male. That is just where my comfort level is as far as pairing goes, and as long as we understand each other, then we are good to go!

Also I feel I might need to mention this since I am a Mod now, that it changes nothing about how I approach writing! Anticlimactic, sure, but in the past I have seen mods with great ideas that I would love to have tried out, but them being a mod kind of scared me off. I hope to avoid that with you all, and the same writing and personality you get now is still the same as before Undead made the questionable choice to give me a small amount of power!

Do’s and Do not’s:

Most of my don’ts are the usual stuff. There is no bathroom play, and everything is within site rules.

Other than that, ask me about a certain kink or what I like or don’t like, and we can work through it.

P.S - I don’t do furry pairings, I’m sorry. There have to be some visible human elements to them, like a centaur or a lamia. If you are still unsure, please don’t be afraid to ask. The worst I can do is say no, and I’ll probably still want to write to you!

Pairings:

To keep things short and sweet, I do a lot of different genres, and I mix a lot of different genres. Be that more slice of life, sci-fi, fantasy, to modern low fantasy. I have done and will do most pairings. If you haven’t figured it out by now, all you gotta do is ask me, and we can work something out!

Well, that wraps it up for me. I know this is probably a rough RT, but I hope it allows you to see who I am as a partner. I hope to hear from you soon, and I can’t wait to write with you!!

Plots and Ideas:

More to come!

Music to Inspire:

So, I wanted to test this out as I have seen similar things on other threads. So here I will place different songs that I love and also feel there is something to this song or theme into a story. I apologize in advance for the whiplash you are about to receive from seeing my music taste; please enjoy! Also, if there is a music video attached to the song, the visuals can be used or forgotten about entirely just for clarity.

One Night Standards - Ashley Mcbride

If We Said Goodbye - Flatland Calvary

Bed of Roses - Statler Brothers

Its Now or Never - Elvis

I Would Do Anything for Love - Meatloaf

Evermore - Dan Stevens

Amarili's Secret - Bedlam Bards

Stuck with You - Voltaire

Here's A Health to the Company - The Longest Johns

Faleena - Marty Robbins

Save the Last Dance for me - Michael Buble

Tips of my Finger -