Hi from Ace and friends! (Introduction with multiple personalities)

May 7, 2023
Awards
Hi! Let's start off introductions with me, Ace! I am a super awesome bouncy drago who loves snoot boopins! Please boop my snoot! Apparently, Odd thinks I'm really annoying and hyper but that's ok because he still loves me cuz I'm totally awesome!

Next on the list is Odd. He's kinda the boss I guess. He make sure everyone is taken care of as well as taking care of the important stuff such as work and other things. He's pretty honest and straight forward and he absolutely loooooooves me!

After Odd is Donte. He's a big birdy who doesn't talk much and is probably least likely to want to rp but there are certain topics and ideas he likes.

Up next is Rosy. Rosy's the sweetest out of everyone except me! (Ace) but he's also shy. He likes light hearted and chill kinds of rps.

Last but not least is Marcello! Marcello's new here and has never rped before but I think he would like it if he got the right partner/subject. He's sweet like Rosy but also a little awkward like Donte and I love him so much! I know he would like snoot boopins too and I'm more than happy to share with him!