M for F Fantasy Action Horror Adventure Romance Scifi Into the Void

Oct 14, 2022
Awards
Hello, once again and welcome to the void. I will dedicate this thread to roleplays that involve me playing a distinctly male character searching for a female character. This has nothing to do with the gender of the player themselves solely the character. Here, you will find ideas being crafted for the dynamic. Again, romance is an option. Smut is really of little importance to me. But I will write it if that is what my partner would like. So now for some things to expect from me. I can give long posts though this will take time and I will reply fewer times per week. 1-3 times per week for 1k+. Or I can make them shorter for more activity 3-5 times per week for <750 words. It's usually up to my partner in how much they want me to reply, but I always try to get 1 to 3 times at least.

I write Fantasy Action, Horror, Adventure, and more, but this is the first plot I will post. A supernatural horror concept inspired by the Dresden Files

Seymour Sees More - Do you have a serious problem with a ghost? Werewolf sighting? Maybe you let a vampire move in and they're sucking you dry. Either way, for all your supernatural problems, Seymour Sees more can be your solution. Contact us of there and be sure to bring us all the information you can about your paranormal problems. after all, the devil is in the Detail. Our office is in Hasden, Massachusetts. My primary goal would be that our characters work together. I would be playing Solomon Seymour, a paranormal investigator who is also a clairvoyant. And YC would be his partner on these investigations. But he would need an expert hunter of supernatural creatures. Not that it's mandatory. I just think it makes for a good dynamic to have a clairvoyant warlock work with a monster hunter, solving cases that even Sam and Dean Winchester would steer clear of.

Reactions: Otherworld Literacy