NSFW F for F Fantasy Action Adventure Romance Slice of Life Fandom Moderate Closed JustaBoredWriter seeking Female Presenting People

JustaBoredWriter

She/They
Jan 21, 2022
Awards
Hello all I'm JustaBoredWriter but y'all can call me Sammy. I'm new here {obviously} and am looking to how you say 'Test the waters?' I've been roleplaying off and on for about 10-ish years now but the site I used to use has been overrun by angry children so I'm testing other sites to see if there is anything better or if the RP community should be a thing to put in the past. Below you will find a list of stuff I'd like to play and maybe a few personal rules and warnings about my 'style' please reply to this thread if you deem me worthy of your time and if not I thank you for looking anyway Thank you. {This will probably be copy-pasted into the other couple options I'm willing to play so if you find something you'd rather play as MxF or MxM go find this thread in that section, or just PM me and ask, thank you}

KinkList

Personal Rules:
1. No NSFW Only Roleplays as I would like us to write a story.

2. PLEASE be able to write at least 3000 characters a post I can't deal with one-liners give me details please

3. If sex scenes get played out they mustn't stretch for DAYS I'm ace and can't handle all the icky little details that go on forever.

4. Please be a patient person I cannot guarantee a post everyday as I deal with a lot of crap IRL and if we're writing a story the longer I take the more likely it's going to be a BIG post.

5. We will most likely be in PM's for our RP's but I will ask you when brainstorming if you want a public thread.

6. For the love of Lucifer don't ask for or send Nudes because I won't give them and I don't want to see it YUCK!

7. I really don't want to have to say this but I have to just in case DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANSES TELL ME WHAT MY CHARACTER IS THINKING OR DOING! You may only control my character by interacting with them physically {...Becca grabbed Lanna's arm and pinned her to the wall staring deep into the younger's Jade eyes...} or if you want my character to think something of yours have it be a suggested not matter of fact {...with her tall 5ft10 stature, long golden hair, and Royal Purple eyes Hannah knew she was hot so when she passed the new red haired girl she slowed waiting for the other to swoon as did the rest of the people in this school...} EXCEPTION! If we are sharing a character then ignore this rule FOR ONLY THAT CHARACTER.

Warnings For Roleplaying with me:

1. I'm a DARK roleplayer Abusive Backgrounds, NPC attacks, Severe Mental Illnesses, Gore, Death you name it I've probably done it to a character in the past and I'm not about to change my ways because I'm on a new site because writing and art are how I deal with my past traumas. {yes I've read the rules don't worry I won't go overboard with my details and yes I'm in therapy}

2. I LIKE PREGNANCY {and Mpreg} shocking in this day and age I know but unless we are playing an underage couple I will most likely have my character end up pregnant so if you can't deal with that please leave {or choose an underage couple} {Won't be as prevalent for FxF but it might still happen}

3. I'm a Bonafied Bitch with several things wrong with me including a short temper so please, PLEASE be careful and patient with me and I'm really sorry if I end up going off on you.

4. I fall into crushes SUPER easy because all you need to do is be nice and write well so if I start getting clingy just tell me to cut it out or block me.

5. I call myself a writer but my spelling SUCKS so sorry if I don't always catch the tiny little red lines when they pop up.

I Really wanna do an Isekai here are the options:

1. Get Out Isekai {Character is taken from World A and is plopped into World B and must learn how to get home} {Couple Options: 1. We both got ported in and must get out together 2. You are a native in the new world and help me 3. You are a native in the new world and hinder my progress}

2. Ex Villain Isekai {Character from Modern Earth gets put into the body of the Villain character from a story/game and must do everything they can to avoid Death} {Couple Options: 1. You are the Original Male Lead and the Villainess's sudden change leaves you wanting her more than the Original Female Lead 2. You are a character from the original that held a less important roll but you can't help but be drawn to this new Villainess 3. you are an underling of the Original Villainess and are bound and determined to get your real Master back. 4. You have no idea who you are cause you got Isekai'd too and well shit's gonna go down.}

3. Same World Reborn Isekai {Character lives and dies in one world but upon dying {usually in a very harsh way} is reborn back on their timeline and must change the future to avoid death} {Couple Options: 1. You were with My Chara (MC) in the First Timeline (FT), and are probably the cause of her death, but now in the second timeline, with little to no memory of FT, MC has broken it off with you and now you can't leave her alone until she tells you why. 2. You are the reason time was reversed and you help MC fix what should not have happened. 3. You are the reason time reversed, but you did not expect anyone else to remember so when MC starts acting outside the FT you decide to confront her.}

4. Different World Reborn Isekai {Character Dies in the modern world and is reborn into a novel/game as an infant and must figure out life based on the knowledge they have of this world as they've become a pretty important character} {Couple Options: 1. Childhood Friends You play a character who is friends with my character and they grow up together while avoiding the original plot 2. Villain You are the Villain to my character 3. Male Lead You are the male lead to my character 3. 2nd Isekai You get Isekai'd later in my character's life and must figure out how your plot differs from mine.}

5. Hero Isekai {Character gets reborn into an RPG and must defeat the final boss to go home}{Couple Options: The Follower Can go either way depending on who the Hero is. 2. Guildmate Just teammates going for the win 3. Rival A rival adventurer trying to stop the hero from completing their goal. 4. Final Boss One of us plays the final boss and stuff happens as one tries to kill the other while the other just doesn't want to die.}

6. Fan Isekai {Character gets ported into their favorite book/movie/game as an extra and tries their best to catch major plot points live only to realize too late that they've seriously fucked up the plot.} {Couple Options: OGML You play the original male lead who is fascinated by this odd creature that keeps coming around to peep at his alone time with the Original Female Lead. 2. 1st World Bff You play the best friend of my character as you both geek out over being isekai'd. 3. 2nd World Bff You play the best friend of the extra in the new world trying to stop her from fangirling and ruining her life.

7. Harem Isekai {Character gets reborn/ported into a new world and suddenly has several characters after them wanting their attention} {Best suited for a group RP this one may be played 1x1 by the overly ambitious who play 3+ suitors all pining after the one female}

8. The Repeater {Character A gets isekai'd and lives through their new life only to be 'reset' back on the same timeline and must figure out Why they are still on this timeline and What there true mission here is} {Couple Options: The Reason Your character is the reason for my character's constant returning, Rando Your just an extra but you're remembering each loop and decide to have fun with it, TVA You are a higher power character that takes notice of my characters predicament and come down to give guidance/mess with them}

All Isekai's will be discussed in detail before we even begin as we will need to figure out what the 'original' plot was before we Isekai and start messing it up ^_^ If there is a version of an Isekai I have not listed that you wish to try please feel free to ask just please remember I don't play Males in Straight Relationships. Now onto Non-Isekai stuff...

Couple Pairings:
Puppy Love {Suuuper young kids playing house can roll into a childhood friend scenario}

Childhood Friends to Lovers {Typical Fluff Couple but with me it is gonna have drama}

VillainXHero {they actually really like each other but can't be together due to hero/villain goals}

AlienXHuman {Human gets abducted as an alien's pet experiment but shit happens and they fall in love}

Arranged/Contract Marriage {Time settings may vary but pretty self explanatory two people get married not out of love but out of a need and... are married will they fall in love shrug maybe, maybe not}

SlaveXMaster {Either of us can be either, but this isn't a smut Slave is sold to Master due to debts and is a maid, or a nanny, or a punching bag. Love is optional}

College Roommates {We go to college with dorm system, we become dormmates, life works wonders}

Housing Roommates {Economy sucks, Person A moves in with Person B to help make rent, Life Happens}

Magical Girls! {If you know the genre you know what I'm looking for <3}

That's all for now Don't got alot of plots for FxF but I'll work on making a few later. Thank You for looking.