Kasumi's Characters

Inactive Thread Area

• Reminder to all Users:

The Building Block contains INACTIVE threads.
    This means, anything posted here is for thread-owner use only.
    Unless invited by the owner, for duel threads, no other user should post without permission.

To keep it simple, if it's not your thread and you're not invited-
    -DO NOT POST!

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Aug 8, 2022
Awards
Information always varies. I'm flexible so I don't mind changing things.

All characters are 18+! Not all characters have bios. Will work on editing them over time.

All characters are bottoms unless specified otherwise.

my yaoi/mxm plot thread
my hetero/mxf plot thread
my yuri/fxf plot thread

The Gentlemen

19 (Varies)
Birthday is September 2nd.

He's a pickpocket/thief. Can join Alex's gang.
Nikolaus is his ex-boyfriend.

Blond hair and blue eyes.
Image 1 & Image 2
----
Blind Jack

Blond hair, blue eyes; pupils have clouding in them which makes them appear even bluer.

He had gotten glaucoma when he was young. Far too stubborn to do anything when he noticed his vision going and when he finally spoke up it was too late to do anything about it, rendering him blind for the rest of his life.
He's either rich or middle class.
His parents own a candy store and their own company, making them and him rich. Him, because he sometimes uses their money. To give him a part of the store they had gotten him a little candy machine by the front of the store and he makes money off of that.
Normally hates attention which he can't help but receive because of the store and his blindness. He owns a folding walking stick which he doesn't enjoy using all of the time. He doesn't enjoy feeling helpless and for people to treat him as such, always wanting to help him. Very independent.
----
18 (Can vary)
Black hair and brown eyes.
Birthday is November 13th.

English, moved from London, England, with his father (John) and older brother (Alex) to America. Father is a bit neglectful toward Lee, thinking he is the cause of death for his wife (though, she passed from a disease). The passing of his mother is the reason for the move to America. Acting out and being a little bastard is his specialty. Often gets jobs to avoid home after school.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4
----
Black hair and brown eyes.
Birthday is May 8th.

Alex is Lee's older brother. He was fearful of his father's anger and abuse so he acted as the perfect son, leading to Lee resenting him.
In Lee's psychiatric roleplay, he tries to reconnect and be a better brother. Can also be the doctor's initial love interest.
Otherwise, he is the leader of a gang, The Royal Demons. They have a tattoo of a crown on the inside of their wrists.

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3
----
Black hair, brown eyes.
Image 1

(Former?) Leader of the Royal Demons.
I use him if I don't want to use Alex / it's not fitting to use Alex.
Former leader; maybe he was killed and made Alex the next in line if anything were to happen to him.
----
Black hair, super dark brown eyes.
Birthday is May 29th.

Abused by his parents until he ran away (changes depending on plot). Parents hated him for being gay (and for cross-dressing if they know for that plot). He cut himself and attempted suicide until his small group of friends showed up and rushed him to the hospital. Has cuts on his inner thighs and arms. At some point he cuts his hair shorter, just to his shoulders (I don't have a better picture for him).
In some plots, he's still stuck at home and another saves him. For others, he's a prostitute and cross-dresses for his clients.
Image 1 Image 2
----
Brown hair, blue eyes.
Birthday is ---

Middle Prince to the Kingdom of Anroma
He is a masochistic, sex-addicted prince~. He will fuck anything that moves, so long as it has a dick attached to it.
Can start out shy and reserved by adding some drama to his backstory and having him traumatized. Just ask!
Image 1

He has two brothers;
The youngest (at about 10), Elliot
The eldest, crowned prince (at about 20), Luca.
----
20+
Image 1

idk hair and eye color. Light? Blond maybe, or light brown. Possibly brown eyes.
College student in some plots. I mainly use him as a prince making him Aiden's and Elliot's brother.
----
(Niko, Klaus)
Black hair and.... blue eyes?
Image 1

German, moved to the states.
Loves alcohol. Is a bartender.
Tops and bottoms (Seke).
Jack's ex (if going by that storyline, doesn't have to).
----
19/20
Image 1

Used to be an NPC I played, liked him enough to make him full time.
He's a major slut.
----
Sam Edwards & Elliot ----
18?
Sam has darker hair, Elliot has lighter hair.

They are Lee's friends

Elliot on left, Sam on right
Sam 1 Sam 2
Elliot

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Aug 8, 2022
Awards
The Ladies
(Hetero / Mx F & Yuri / FxF roleplays!)

Image 1
21 (Can vary)
Dyed white hair and blue eyes.
Birthday is October 3rd (Libra)
Height | Weight: 5'3" | 115
Japanese
Bisexual
Pierced ears
Raised in Kyoto, Japan. Her parents are international caterers so they travel. When Yumi was old enough she began traveling with them. She knows Japanese and English. Knows how to play the piano since childhood. Met a talent scout that thought she was strangely beautiful considering she was Japanese that had white hair and blue eyes. He made her a model, an idol, and a singer.
---
Image 1
Auburn hair and eyes
A witch
---
Image 1
Black hair, brown eyes
Bisexual
English
---
Image 1
Black hair, brown eyes