Fandom Open Marvel + Star Wars Search || OC x Canon, Doubling Friendly - ☆

Jul 5, 2024
୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ Greetings, everyone ! ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖
Hello, one and all, and thank you for stumbling upon my humble search thread. This thread is meant for a specific craving, rather than multiple fandoms, as I'm currently fixated on anything Marvel and Star Wars related. So I'm not really seeking other fandoms outside of these - I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may be!

However, if you are interested in writing for either Marvel or Star Wars with me, then please proceed! This will also be in an OC x Canon setting, where doubling is preferred but not required. Have a wonderful rest of your day/evening, and best of luck on your own search < 3​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT ME꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
My name is Mammon! However, I go by a variety of nicknames, as well: Mami, Mams, Memo- Anything is fair game! He/they pronouns are preferred, as she/her currently makes me extremely dysphoric. I'm currently very much in love with my partner of 9 years who going back to school to get her Master's and be a teacher, and together we have a senior dog and two bunnies. I'm currently 26 years old, and I have a full-time job on top of going back to school for my Master's, so I'm quite the busy bee irl. I also have my fair share of mental stuff, including ADHD, PTSD & C-PTSD, and so much more. With that being said, you can expect communication on my end when I'm able to get to you. I'm available on-site, but I'm also most accessible on Discord, and I will provide my username if requested.

My writing frequency can be rather sporadic and depending on my muse and motivation. Sometimes I can get out at least one or two replies per day, or other times I can take a week or so to respond. However, I can always guarantee a pretty hefty one to three paragraphs minimum, with my maximum being on-par with Novella lengths. I also do my basic grammar and spelling check before I send out my replies. As for plotting, I prefer for most of my stories to have an element of romance to them, whether it's slow-burn or writing out the domestic life of a pair together- Either are very fun in my book! However, I do prefer to avoid making stories smut-based, or at least have there be an abundance of smut with no substance or plot in between. I like a good 50/50, but I've also done 60/40 and 70/30, with an emphasis on plot but can shift to an emphasis on smut depending on the premise we have. I can also write as any pairing, whether you want FxF/MxM/FxM, but for my half it will most likely be FxM with me writing as a female OC- But I'm more than happy to write any LGBTQIA+ pairs!

I also love to plot together! I'll often give my input on your side of the plot, and I don't mind you helping me build my plot as well- I've had people tell me "it's your/my story, we'll do whatever we want", but I feel like that takes a lot of fun out of writing together. Let me gush about your OCs and their Canon pairs! I love to make Pinterest boards, Spotify playlists, or nab some commission artwork whenever I can of either mine or my partners' pairs, so let's hype each other up and have a great time! On that note, I love to make friends with my partners, though friendship isn't necessary. I just feel like writing with a friend is more enjoyable and smooth-sailing than keeping an RP purely transactional. But that's just me, and I respect my partners' wishes as well!

Oh, and also: I've been told that I come off as intimidating at times in my searches. I'm so sorry about that! I promise that I'm much more energetic and lively in OOC conversations, haha. I just prefer to be straight to the point in my searches. With that being said, that's enough about me: Time to talk about you!​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT YOU꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
I don't like to make demands of anyone, but there are a few guidelines I would like for you to follow as a prospective writing partner. I like to think that I'm not asking for too much, really just the bare minimum, so I'll keep it short and sweet in a list:​
★ A minimum of one or two paragraphs, proper grammar and spelling aren't necessary so long as I can understand and enjoy the post.
★ Communication- If there's something you don't like about my reply, just tell me, and I can adjust accordingly! However, this also means that I ask that you make it easy for me to extend the same courtesy back to you. It's never malicious to help your partner out!
★ Patience, please. I am less likely to respond if I'm being asked to reply every 2 hours, and I have had people do that before. I have a life outside of writing, and I will be equally patient with you.
★ When you approach me, please do not message me asking "do you want to rp with me?" I will very likely reject you. Please, as I've introduced myself to you, let me get to know you a bit! I'm not asking for a wall of text, just whatever you're comfortable sharing, as well as the character's you're interested in writing as, and if doubling interests you- Also share what characters you'd like me to write for you!
★ Also in your approach, please share what your limits are, and I will share mine in kind.​

Hopefully none of that was too much to ask for, and if so, then my apologies. If not, then let's get to the fun stuff for both of us!​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT US꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
The FUN STUFF! So I didn't scare you off, and you're lookin' to see what magic and mayhem we can make together, so let's get right to it! Below, is a list of the different character(s) I'd like to write against (the list will vary and update as my cravings shift!), and who I can write for YOU in a doubling setting! Now enough of me yapping, let's get to the catalogue:​

ʚ Marvel Cinematic Universe / Spiderverse ɞ
༄꠶my love interests ༊
Moon Knight (Marc Spector/Steven Grant/Jake Lockley) ⋆ Miguel O'Hara

༄꠶your love interests ༊
Anyone except Loki (too burnt out on writing him), just ask !

········· ★ ˎˊ˗

ʚ Star Wars ɞ
༄꠶my love interest ༊
Poe Dameron

༄꠶your love interests ༊
Anyone, just ask !