NSFW Fantasy Adventure Romance Open Monsters, Witches, and all Manner of Fantasy Riches!

Before posting or bumping:

Oct 15, 2021
Awards
Untitled.jpg
Witchy’s Ideas
(Please scroll all the way down for updates!)

Summary
Things you might need to know about me as a partner.
Hello all, to start us off I think I'll put this small summary in to let you know what I'm all about and what I'm looking for. If it keeps you interested then please continue on to my actual ideas. First thing's first, I'm afraid I'll do M/F only as the main pairing, I'm open to experimenting with other things with side characters, I'm just afraid I won't do them much justice. Along those same lines my main character will also be female, again don't think I could do any other gender justice.
I'm more into story, but love laying on the sexual tension, I'm looking for sensuality most of the time. I'm also not a one-liner person, in fact, I can be a little picky when I choose partners, 2-5 good-sized paragraphs at least!
As for sexual stuff I'm into a lot of things, soft BDSM meaning I'm good with pain, hitting, cutting, etc., but more into not using that many tools; examples: whips, paddles, slings, gags, cuffs, etc. If it's a tool of opportunity, I can get behind that. If you're going to silence me/my character, make it count. Also into soft stuff, I like it rough, but I also like it passionate. If it's passion-fueled I can do the softer stuff too. Just to be perfectly clear just because I'm rough doesn't mean I'm into rape, "Consent is sexy"!
As for the RPs I do, I'm more into fantasy-driven stuff if you couldn't tell. I'm pretty much open to almost any creature my partner decides to be (rules permitting that is), I also might be a creature as well. High fantasy to modern fantasy I'm good with, I also want to try steampunk at some point. That being said, if you can make a modern or sci-fi plot interesting to me, I might consider it.

Please contact me with an actual idea and/or what you're looking for. I get a bit discouraged when all I see is "Want to RP?", "Hello!", "Looking to RP!", etc. It just gives me a better idea of what you're about and if we'd actually be compatible. Thank you!

FULL DISCLAIMER: So I'm going to be real here... sometimes I just up and disappear for no reason and go on hiatus for long periods of time. I'm struggling a bit with mental health and real life, and sometimes it just gets to be a bit overwhelming and when I'm forced to write things I'm not in the mood for it just makes me hide a bit longer. If this is something you're still willing to take on, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

d7a2456031224f3cab954a92212bd4cb.jpg
Creature Feature
I’m also really into monster couples, so these are the types of “monsters” I would love to explore either with my character or yours, up to you. This is in no particular order, I just want to see what happens here.
(These will be within site rules, of course! Able to shapeshift into human form.)
-Mermaid
-Centaur
-Minotaur
-Satyrs/Fauns
-Demon
-Troll
-Nymph
-Faery
-Naga
-Furries (to be discussed, but open to almost anything)
-Draconian
-Vampire
-Dragon
-Gargoyle
-Goblin
-Gorgon
-Orc
-Selkie
-Siren
-Harpy
-Tiefling
-Magical-persons (Witch, Warlock, Sorcerer, Wizard, etc)
(Will most likely be expanded upon)

b480bfcc1f1d7d5f9c90138dce045e4a.jpg
Original Plots
These are plots that I have a rough outline for, will most likely expand this list later, but this is what I could come up with at the moment.

Reverse Harem Anyone?
There are probably plenty of regular harems around, so this one will be a reverse harem. Many men centered around one girl. A queen has chosen her harem made of the most skilled and attractive men in her kingdom. They live a blissful life in the castle, but pressures to marry and to align the queen’s kingdom with another neighboring kingdom soon become too heavy to bear. Will, the queen choose one of her harem boys to be king or ally herself with a foreign prince/king. (As many boys as you can handle, but just in case no more than 6. Could be a group if possible.)

Glorified Concubine
During peace talks between two kingdoms the queen starts to eye up the prince of the other kingdom and strikes a deal with the ruling king. Their alliance will be sealed if he gives up his son to be her consort. To be a consort to this queen would mean power and status, and luxury beyond anyone could dream. Would it all be worth it, if he could never become king?

Growing up a Stranger in a Strange Land
I did this roleplay once on a different board, but want to see where it goes on here. A baby is found in the deep jungle by a strange race of creatures and she is raised as one of their own. Not just as an ordinary citizen in their kingdom though, she soon becomes the next heir to the throne, but will the creatures accept a human as their next queen? (Preferred race of creatures would be nagas, but I'm open to any other suggestions.)

Centaur Ranch
Taking place in a fantastical Wild West, in a one-horse town filled with orcs, elves, and all other manner of magical creatures. A young woman walks into the town claiming to be the long-lost daughter of the owner of a rundown centaur ranch “Dancing Lights Sanctuary”. The owner was a lonely man, everyone in the town is surprised that he had a daughter, and since his unfortunate passing has left everything to this daughter. The woman not being very business savvy, was there to more or less liquidate the assets and move on, but after meeting the residents of the ranch she has a change of heart and is ready and willing to turn the ranch into a success.

Touch Starved
She is a “dedicated companion” to the son of a noble Naga family. So, maybe she had been hired, but surely the parents were just looking out for their blind son. It’s not like he’s helpless or anything! Quite the contrary since he’s made use of all his other senses. They’ve grown rather close over the years. The companion might’ve seen it as a job at first, but she’s grown to like this son of nobles. She especially likes that he likes to be touched by her... perhaps a little too much?

Any Port in a Storm
Another reverse harem idea. This one is a bit more Slice of Life-y. A young witch is traveling to a school or a place that her parents have sent her to for them to take care of her instead of them. Despite being in her early 20s, this witch is quite sickly with an unknown disease that sends her into great fatigue after she expends too much energy or too much magic. She didn't know where she was going, she especially didn't know when her carriage crashed during a horrible storm. She went out to find help, but help ended up finding her. The witch wakes up in a strange place surrounded by monstrous men, literally! All of them seem to suffer from the same strange affliction that she has, except it presents itself in different ways. Perhaps they can find a cure together?

Escapism
This one will be interesting, as I've tried this on a different forum, but it wasn't really panning out. This one will have me and my partner each playing two characters.
Two best friends (one girl, one boy) are mystery hunters now out on a camping trip to find what is supposedly a faery tree out in a giant protected forest. Imagine their surprise when they find the tree, and not only does it exist but it's a portal to the "Faery Realm". This realm, however, is a bit more than just a magical paradise or perhaps a bit less? In this realm, humans have escaped to another world, another dimension, another place that's all anyone really knows. This place is inhabited by all sorts of "mystical" creatures and not only that but their technology has also expanded a bit more beyond horses as transportation, and swords as weapons. A war had broken out so many years ago, so long that the people barely remember why or how it started, all they know is that humans fled right after it. The only ones who really know are the royal families that are dotted about this world. Two of which are now in a reluctant arranged engagement. They know that the humans fled, but they also know they left failsafes should any want to return in the future. There have been rumors and stories of course, of a few that have fallen through but they usually go back or live quietly outside of usual society, but when they become aware of two humans falling through the portal, they have to make sure that they find them first and keep them safe until they figure out what to do with them.
We will each play one character from each world and the setting of the Faery Realm is more fantasy steampunk. This is a bit hastily written up, so if interested I'll give more details in PMs that are interested.

Preferences & Stuff
Other things you might need to about me as a partner.

-I'm afraid I'll do M/F only, sorry.
-Not into the whole non-consensual thing.
-I'm more into story, but love laying on the sexual tension, I'm looking for sensual most of the time.
-I'm not a one-liner person, in fact, I can be a little picky when I choose partners, 2-5 good-sized paragraphs at least!
-As for sexual stuff I'm into a lot of things, soft BDSM meaning I'm good with pain hitting, cutting, etc., but more into not using that many tools; examples: whips, paddles, slings, gags, cuffs, etc. If it's a tool of opportunity, I can get behind that. If you're going to silence me/my character, make it count.
-Also into soft stuff, I like it rough, but I also like it passionate. If it's passion-fueled I can do the softer stuff too.
-As for the RPs I do, I'm more into fantasy driven stuff if you couldn't tell. I'm pretty much open to almost any creature my partner decides to be (rules permitting that is), I also might be a creature as well.
-High fantasy to modern fantasy I'm good with, I also want to try steampunk at some point.
-That being said, if you can make a modern or sci-fi plot interesting to me, I might consider it.
Favorite
-Ahegao (fucked silly)
-Biting
-Coiling
-Consensual
-Intelligent characters
-Kissing
-Multiple Orgasms
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Pleasure Denial/Control
-BDSM
-Story-Driven
-Teasing
-Uppity
-Monsters (Elves, Orcs, etc. see list above)
-Romance
-Reverse Harem

Yes
-Anal
-Aphrodisiacs
-Bloodplay
-Competition
-Hypnotism
-Body Worship
-Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
-Men

Maybe
-Age Differences
-Branding
-Femboys
-Degradation
-Sleep

NO
-Infantilization
-Incest
-Watersports
-Toilet Play
-Nonconsensual
-Mutilation
-Death
-Inflation
-Shrinking
-Humiliation
Further kinks here: MORE
I think I've covered everything, so for now that's all I've got. If you're interested, you can PM me to respond.

Attachments