NSFW F for M Romance Slice of Life Moderate Advance Open Style. Genre. Preferences and More.

Before posting or bumping:

Echo

I. Am. Possible.
Mar 13, 2022
Awards
he had the effect on her of a window being thrown open
and fresh air and sunlight being let in

First, thank you for taking the time to peruse through what I hope is not long winded. Mayhap you’ll find something that intrigues you… something that will pique your curiosity that will encourage you to reach out to me should what you find here in this treasure trove of simple pleasures so we might dance a waltz. Or a tango… or similar wants, needs and desires that complement your own so we might create an epic adventure together.

Currently, I am seeking future discussions and partners for future games I am always looking for a new adventure that will allow us to explore. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me, as PM’s are always welcomed and answered. As stated before, I am not a frequent or daily poster.

Background -- I’ve been roleplaying for sixteen years and have learned quite a bit during that time. I will play female and male characters; however, I prefer them to be at least thirty or older. I've been writing adult, erotic and sexual roleplay a good majority of that time. Most, if not all, of my experience is with posting on the forum. While I have attempted to do a game or two via Email or IM --- the pace is too quick and I want to keep my job. Many of the ideas that are offered to a potential partner, stem from my voracious appetite for reading. I prefer historical romance; crime drama; suspense; and a wee bit of comedy. I like reading science fiction, but have never participated in a game of that genre. Inspiration is also gleaned from images.

Play Style -- I am a freestyle player and am more than happy to discuss any storyline that can be achieved (as if our characters are living it) however and wherever the storyline takes us. However, I will caution any potential partner that in so doing, the plot needs to be realistic (unless a fantasy). I am cooperative and flexible and prefer that we both contribute thoughts… ideas… and suggestions. This is a collaborative effort. I don’t mind having a curve-ball thrown into the mix, but ask that it not be habitual or too outlandish as to be unbelievable. I am more interested in where the story will take us and our character’s interactions and the overall growth than I am in anything else.

I write only in third-person, unless there is dialogue and thoughts in the story. I can write first person… but only if the setting was more along the lines writing a diary, or perhaps I have a character that has immersed herself in letters or old clippings found in an attic or basement and she is reading them out-loud. I have a habit of quoting certain thing a partner has said or done in my responses and have, thus far, no negativity from doing that. I have my own style of writing and you have yours.

I enjoy detail and have a tendency to write a lot of it. Sometimes too much detail and sometimes not enough. Again, this depends on the storyline. Often I will write what my character is feeling and thinking. My main characters will always be a heterosexual man or woman. Your real life gender does not matter and I expect to play with men who are sexually interested in women or a woman who is sexually interested in men.

Posting Style -- My native language is English, my time zone is PST. I try to do a post or two during the week, but am finding that the weekends are the best time for that to happen. Additionally, since the majority of my stories are longer and more in-depth than others, it takes me a day or two of writing and editing before posting.

I post anywhere from three to six plus paragraphs at any given time. They are of my own creation and I get help from Thesaurus. As for my partner – I prefer any potential partner to match my own postings. However, I am willing to adapt to my partner’s writing style. I also admit that I get carried away with my words.

Responses are usually done in order of my partner’s posting. USUALLY. Sometimes my muse has different ideas and plans. Plus, as mentioned prior, I try to post once or twice during the week, and do the majority of my responses on the weekend. I am a slow poster for a reason. I don’t like being rushed through a story; I like being able to read my partners response at my leisure and mull over the possible responses. I believe that all of my writing partners, current and future, warrant that consideration and respect from me.

I begin to lose interest in any game when the response time exceeds four weeks. With as many games as I choose to play at any given time, it is somewhat difficult to keep abreast of the story when that much time has passed. However, I also understand that we can’t always reach out and let the other know. I’ve been through that several times myself and can empathize. With that in mind, if I don’t hear from you, then it will be presumed that you are no longer interested in pursuing what we started. It is my partner’s responsibility to get in touch with me as to what is going on.

What I Seek in A Potential Pairing: -- I seek a mature writer who is willing and has the ability to write at least three+ paragraphs at any given time. A partner who can and will contribute equally to any plot; has an understanding of punctuation; is not afraid to push me beyond my limitations and leaves me with something I that is malleable that will allow me to add to our creation. I prefer partners that do not mind a leisurely pace in posting and will not badger me for one as I have informed my partner from the beginning that I am a slow poster and you have informed me that you have no issues with that. I seek a partner that is willing to take the same amount of time that I am to not just bring our characters to life, but also develop them.

Communications -- I prefer communications by PM. I respond to PMs as quickly as I can. However, when it pertains to exchanging ideas and plotting, this is perhaps one of the most important aspects of any game. I like twists and turns; I like impromptu and quirks. I am needy insomuch that f I’ve written something that you do not agree with then tell me. Elsewise I might do it again, and I won’t be able to change if I’m not made aware of it.

Annoyances and Irritants -- I consider myself a very flexible and easy going individual. I’d like to think that I play well with others and am not that difficult to speak with. But! There are certain things that just irritate me to no end:

• a potential partner who believes they can persuade me from the original idea that had been offered and turn it into a game that they want. Some of us do have limits.

• potential and / or current partners that have decided they don’t want to finish our game or decide they don’t need to inform me that they aren’t interested in discussing or plotting anything further once begun;

• any form of God-moding; being presumptuous with my character

• partners who refuse to contribute to the game once it has started; partners who leave me with nothing to work with

• any form of OOC drama

Simple Pleasures -- Oh, yes!!!

• PLOT! PLOT! PLOT!
• Tease me, taunt me seduce me and just take me. Flirt with me.
• Make-up sex; angry sex; forced sex
• Bring me close to the edge, stop and start over again; frustrate me; finger me
• Touch me -- public or otherwise
• Bend me over a table or chair or something and fuck me silly
• Kiss me and lightly run your fingers over me
• Sexual tension
• Coercion; forced
• VERY strong/confident men; rough men; BIG men (as in height); muscular men; Men with HAIR on their chests – just men that have a strong “air” about them
• Oral sex is a big plus (giving and receiving); vaginal sex is awesome; anal sex
• Power struggle
• Let me seduce you
• Off the Cuff -- no preordained or discussion pertaining to plot. Going with the flow, so to speak.
• Humor
• Surprises
• Two player, multiple character threads
• Clawing and light biting
• Spanking (receiving)
• Make-up sex
• Any type and kind of kissing
• Vanilla Love making
• Size Difference (nothing extreme)
• Master/slave or D/s

Absolutely Not --- So please don’t even ask or suggest!

• Group thread – I tried this once and just didn’t like it
• Hentai or any other form of Anime/Manga
• Futas, shemales, bois, hermaphrodites, transsexuals, transgenders
• Heavy duty BDSM
• Torture, mutilation, extreme violence, snuff
• Necrophilia
• Horror, Zombies and the like.
• God-Modding/God-Moding; ASSUMING in any game you write with me.
• Golden showers – given or received.
• Children{Not negotiable}
• Pregnancy; Lactating; Breast Enhancement {Not negotiable}
• One-liners {A quick way for me to drop out of the game}
• Scat; Gore; Vore; Watersports {This is not negotiable}
• Beasts -- real, imagined or in fantasy.
• Incest {This is not negotiable, and includes ANY type of family relation}
• Under-Age {This is not negotiable}
• Furry... things {Not negotiable}
• Tentacles {Absolutely not}
• Anime {Absolutely not}
• Unrealistic characters
• Snuff; Mutilation {Not negotiable}
• Text/chat speak in posts {A quick way for me to drop out of the game}
• Mind control
• My muse when he decides that he doesn’t want to participate
• Fandoms

Genres and Other -- My first experience role-playing was in Yahoo chat (when it was allowed). At the time I was introduced to another world titled GOR, based on the books by John Norman. While the writing was difficult to read, the world intrigued me. I am quite familiar and comfortable portraying a slave character, but do not wish to do so in every game. From there, I went to Acacia – a land that had been destroyed by a wizard war and left the entire world in a phase of re-growth. Vampires; Elves; Werewolves; Mage; Centaur’s… many fantasy creatures exited there. I had fun and learned much from those that had belonged. My experience is vast; yet, I merely like to write. I enjoy how the words written are meshed together and the images that are wrought from just a description. Words are, quite frankly, very awesome indeed.

This is a list of some fantasy settings I would love to explore:

• Mythology
• Celtic
• Druid
• Sidhe
• Norse
• Olde English
• Slavic and Russian
• Greek
• Arthurian
• Jacqueline Carey’s Terre d'Ange universe
• Urban Fantasy

Because I am a very avid reader of historical romance and fiction, this list are settings I really, really want to explore (items in blue are linked):

• Celtic of all kinds (Karen Marie Moning; Monica McCarty)
• Welsh
• Norman/Saxon
• Robin Hood
• Pirates
• Wild West
• US Pioneers and Westward Expansion
• Gold Rush
• Elizabethan, Tudor or Jacobean
• Victorian or Edwardian
• Medieval
• Historical fantasy
• 1920s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s – you get general gist of it.

Romance is a favorite of mine. I enjoy the tension that often builds between two people; and, while I do enjoy a good master/slave or D/s story, I don’t want them ALL the time. I like suspense and drama, however, there needs to be a balance in any story I write. I like dead-pan humor; I like that element of surprise from my partner. I’m not talking about anything overt, just something subtle.

I’ve read a lot of science fiction, and while I’m not entirely comfortable with writing it, I’m up to the challenge, as always. No genre is off limits as far as I’m concerned. I’d be willing to explore the following:

• Alternate worlds or realities
• Alternate history
• Time travel
• Post-apocalyptic
• Maybe new world colonization

Supernatural is different. Extremely different from anything I’ve really done. If I had a choice, I’d prefer to portray a Witch or a Muse. However, as with everything else, nothing is off limits and the following are tendered for your perusal:

• Fae
• Mermaids, Sirens, Kelpies,
• Witches
• Fates, Muses and Oracles

Vampires. Yes, well. I seriously doubt I could be very convincing. But… it isn’t off limits. The plot will have to be very, very good and thought out.

Character Sexuality -- The characters I portray are either female or male. I mostly write submissive female and dominant male. Though Raconteur is an adult role-playing site, I want story above smut. First, foremost and always.

When it comes to writing sexual I can do so at any level of intensity. While I don’t always enjoy writing fade to black, I will. Other levels I offer are as follows: Romantic, playful; dirty and rough, rude and crude. I write descriptively and detail the sexual act as well as the emotions any character I portray is experiencing.

Inspiration by Book
-- I have been an avid reader all of my life, even now I read frequently. Historical romance; crime drama; suspense. Below is a list of authors who aide in ideas and plots:

• Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
• Jean Auel
• Tom Clancy
• Robert Ludlum (Jason Bourne series)
• Michael Connelly (Harry Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer series)
• Lee Child (Jack Reacher series)
• Karen Marie Moning
• Monica McCarty
• Maya Banks
• Brad Thor
• Donna Grant
• Jacqueline Carey

If you recognize some of the names then you know that I love reading about Highlander’s. Anything pertaining to the Scots and the Celtics.

Ideas

Ich bin ein Berliner

Katherine Murphey and YC are a couple living in Berlin, Germany in 1961. They were very young when World War II ended in 1945, but they’ve been caught in The Cold War for most of their lives. While there were no battles, there continues to be extreme tension between the the Allies and the Soviets.

Kaherine lives in the American Sector, and YC the Soviet sector. It’s a strange life, to simply walk across town into an area dominated by a different country, but they hardly know any different. Life goes on, people adapt, and the young couple tries to ignore the fear and hate they feel in the air.

One August day, Katherine takes a walk to YC’s house, but finds barbed wire dividing the two sectors and a Soviet soldier telling her she cannot cross to the Soviet sector. She is upset, but decide it’s only a temporary issue and goes home.

In the following weeks, Soviet guards, destroyed roads, obstacles, and landmines prevented interference in the building of two large walls, one on either sector, with a deadly No Man’s Land between them. Katherine and YC are separated by concrete and machine guns.

Option A: Katherine or YC must think of a creative way to escape over the wall without being shot down by Soviet Guards to reunite with the other.

Option B: With limited visitation and letters, Katherine's and YC's relationship dwindles to memory. Twenty eight years later, the wall is opened and East and West Berliners can travel freely. Germans from both sides leap up onto the wall and greet each other in celebration. What happens when Katerine and YC accidentally reunite at the top of the wall? Will they even recognize each other? How will their lives have changed?

Elements I’d like to see: This is a story that would be more a friendship that had developed into the two of them becoming lovers. However, this story would have drama and suspense; somewhat of a thriller due to the time era and situation; a hint of romance. Roles can be reversed.

Follow the Man

YC is a drug dealer, and MC is a drug addict. Their relationship, though, isn’t exactly professional. MC has been coming to YC since their addiction began. It started out every once in a while, picking up a bit of blow with a friend or for a party, but escalated over many months and years.
YC has watched as MC aged and thinned dramatically, as they’ve grown shaky, itchy, and more and more desperate for their fix. They’re lonely, no longer getting drugs for parties since they’ve thrown their friendships away in favor of getting high, and often spend time hanging around YC or asking them to coffee, just for a little companionship. It becomes clear that this addiction is going to kill them, and soon, but Muse A has developed feelings for MC.
Does MC’s life mean more to YC than their money? If so, how does YC convince MC to stop using?

Follow the Man
Follow the Man
With his pockets full of the Jam
Follow the Man
Follow the Man
Help me out, Daddy, if you can!
Got any D, Man?
Got any C, Man?
Got any X?
Any smack?
Any horse?
Any Jugie Boogie Boy?
Any Blow?[/quote][/center]
Elements I’d like to see: Dark; drama; humiliation a few times for MC (nothing overt); other details can be discussed. Roles can be reversed.

Off to the Races
Light of my life. Fire in my loins
Be a good baby, do what I want
Light of my life, Fire in my loins
Gimme those gold coins
Gimme them coins
And I’m off to the races,
cases of Bacardi chasers
Chasing me all over town
Cause he knows I’m wasted,
facing Time again at Riker’s Island
and I won’t get out
Because I’m crazy, baby
I need you to come here and save me
I’m your little scarlet, starlet singing in the garden
Kiss me on my open mouth
{Lana Del Rey}

YC is an athlete, bred for speed, trained to perfection. MC is their sponsor, they provide the best staff of trainers, nutritionists, doctors, and chefs to make YC the healthiest and strongest they can be. Muse A is one of the best racers in the business, a celebrity, but it’s more common to treat racers like horses or dogs than people. MC spoils YC with a glamorous lifestyle and promises to continue doing so as long as they keep making them proud and winning, which makes YC tons of money. YC poses as MC’s significant other when in public but they’re so convincing that even MC thinks they are in love.
Option A: The party lifestyle begins getting to YC, who begins going out and drinking on their own, which is strictly against MC’s rules. The laws on The Track are very different than in the real world, and YC learns quickly that their celebrity status doesn’t get them out of everything. When MC begins needing to go bail them out of jail and cover up their messes, and says they’ll sell them off to a different sponsor if they don’t clean up their act. How does YC react to find that their relationship is all business?
Option B: 3rd character meets YC at a party and strikes up a conversation with them. There’s an immediate connection, and soon 3rd character is sneaking into YC’s gym and even the racing stadium to get to see them. They have to convince YC that MC doesn’t really love them, but it would mean shattering the illusion Muse A has been living with since they were young.
Elements I’d like to see: betrayal; drama; suspense; high sexual tension. Other details can be discussed. Roles can be reversed.

Nowhere to Run
YC been living a double life for just a little bit too long. He was the youngest detective on the force in Washington, D.C. that caught the attention of the CIA. For a few years he worked as both a detective and an agent, and then, duty called and he was forced to give up his d
job and work solely for the CIA. After a particularly difficult mission, YC was allowed to take a leave and go back to his home town for some much needed rest and relaxation. While there, he meets and becomes extremely attracted to a bright young author, Veronica Michaels, working on her next book in the idyllic countryside.

Three months later, YC gets called back in, this time for a very important case, which could possibly be his last. He and Veronica break off their relationship, but they both promise to meet back up after his mission is over. He can’t tell her anything about what he will be doing, for her own safety as well as his. YC secretly wants to ask her to move in with him, but has to wait until he is finished with his mission and he can leave the secret service for good. They break up publicly, but promise privately that they still belong to one another.

YC’s mission is scheduled to last 3-6 months, but it drags on, and in the 9th month of his mission, he is taken prisoner by one of the criminals he is trying to bring down. The CIA can’t believe their luck and they instruct him to play along, to be the man the criminal think he is, (name TBD).

But the criminal is a smart man, and he knows there is something about YC, something that he wants to find out what it is. One day, after a particularly brutal ‘transaction’, the criminal visits YC in his recovery bed.

“I know about her… the blonde…spunky, beautiful… and I suspect, waiting for you somewhere…I wonder where?” he hissed.

YC pretends to sleep but all the while, inside, his worst fears are coming true.

“Still recovering, ah, I see… we’ll talk later…and then you can tell me all about…Veronica Michaels…”

The man pats YC chest just a little too hard and leaves.

As YC lays there, pretending to be asleep, his mind is racing. He has to get word to Veronica. He finally lifts his head from the pillow.

She has to run.

I'd Have Called Him Whiskey

Should’ve just called it like I saw it
Should’ve just called for help
and ran like Hell that day

The burn and the sting
and the high and the heat
and the left-me-wanting-more
feeling when he kissed me.

I should’ve just called him “Whiskey”
{Jana Kramer}
[/right]

Merritt Thompson’s life is full of stress and loneliness. She’s working two jobs and doesn’t have much time for friends. That’s why it’s surprising when YC comes into her life.

YC is perfect, he’s always there when Merritt needs him and he makes her feel warm and happy. In time, Merritt falls for YC and soon realizes that she cannot get enough of him.

After Merritt realizes that she’s totally ignored what few friends she has to be with YC. YC’s friends suggest that a short break be taken and YC agrees without any form of struggle and even promises Merritt that he’ll for her to get her head together and will be there for when she returns.
A week later, Merritt is calling YC and showing up at his home, begging for YC to take them back now. He agrees.

Eventually, Merritt begins to realize that she’s become, literally, addicted to YC. She gets anxious, irritable and moody when she can’t see YC for a day; headaches, nausea and even tremors begin after two or three days go by and she hasn’t seen YC. She realizes that what she’s doing is not healthy, and that she can’t be so dependent on Muse B. Her work is beginning to suffer and she risks losing one or both her jobs. Her few friends are becoming frustrated with her for spending so much time with YC, and she finds herself abandoning all her other passions for YC.

She knows she needs to break up; but, the withdrawals are painful and the relief she feels with YC is overwhelming. What makes matter worse, is that YC isn’t ready to let go and always puts himself in places he knows Merritt frequents be with her and tell her that there’s no reason for them to break up.

Elements I’d like to see: I see this as dark themed; drama; psychological games. As always, open for discussion to other scenarios. Please note that roles can be reversed on this.

E

Reactions: RiptheJacker