NSFW M for F Slice of Life Casual Open The Dragons Requests

Apr 7, 2022
Awards
As you read in my intro thread, I'm Austin. Hello. Now ill keep this rather short and sweet as to not bore you all with my rambling nonsense. I'm not a novelist but I do have an imagination. I can do anywhere from one paragraph to a couple ok paragraphs, depending on the situation. My pairings are below, I'll add more as my brain can think of them lol.

Here is a basic list of rules, just a few things I require from my partners.

Rules:

1. Communication.
Whether its to plan out the rp or to chat OOC during, it is the key to keeping a roleplay alive. Even if you wish to end it because of lost interest, dead muse, etc. Let me know so I'm not wondering whats going on or what went wrong, even if you just need a break let me know as well if you're able to.

2. Writing.
Please use complete sentences and correct punctuation. I usually prefer at least a paragraph per response just to have enough to reply to and to keep the rp going.

3. E-rp/Romance.
Most all of my rps have to have erotica or at the very least some romance. It just keeps my interest better and more if what I prefer.

4. Posting length.
Keep in mind, I'm not a novelist here. I can usually post a paragraph or two per response, usually being a paragraph but could be two if I'm inspired or want to add something to the rp.

Some pairings include:
Childhood friends
Demon X Angel
Biker X Ex-girlfriend (with or w/o kids)
Master X Slave
Patient X Doctor
FBI agent X Witness protection victim
Shoplifter x Asset Protection
Rockstar x Abused fan
Security Guard X Executive

Limits(what I won't do):
- nothing that goes in a toilet
-Belly Rubbing
-Inflation
-Milking

Favorite kinks:
- Females wearing cute and frilly panties
- small tits
- hair pulling (giving)
Others that I am too lazy to list at this time, if you're wondering if I'm comfortable with something just ask me in a PM.