NSFW F for M Fantasy Slice of Life Casual Open The Goddess' Requests

Before posting or bumping:

Apr 8, 2022
Awards
Hello everyone and welcome to my request thread! Here I will detail what I am looking for in a writing partner as well as pairings and such that I am looking for. Let's get the boring stuff out of the way first, what I expect from my partners and vice versa.

1. Communication
I cannot express enough how important this is to keep a long term roleplay going. If something isn't working or makes you uncomfortable tell me and we can change it so its better or just friendly OOC chat I'm open for as well.

2. Content of roleplays
Most all of my roelplays I prefer to have romance and/or smut, or both. It keeps me interested in the story and keeps things spicy, plus it doesn't have to be all smut. It can be 50/50 or even 60/40 plot to smut ratio, although smut heavy roleplays are always welcome as well!

3. Writing length
I don't care much about length if I get enough to work off of. For reference purposes at least a paragraph, I will NOT accept one liners. I just can't deal with that. I can write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs but I don't have much stipulations for my partners, just no one liners please.

4. Tell me if you lose interest
I know this is in the rules but please no ghosting and tell me if you lose interest. I'll be happier to know if you want to quit the rp then be left sitting around and waiting for a reply that will never come.

Okay now for the fun and more interesting stuff that I know you all are here for! Here are some pairings I'm interested in discussing and I will put a list of most of my kinks down below that. The roles in bold will be the ones I wish to play as, if neither are bold I can play either role.

Pairings:

Patient x Doctor
Boss x Secretary
Biker x Innocent Bystander
Vampire x Hunter
Demon x Angel
Elf x Orc

More to come as I think of them!

Kinks:

-spanking
-choking
-biting/marking
-hair pulling
-cnc
-bondage/restraints
-being dominated
-being forced (to give oral, to be fucked in the ass, to take a spanking, etc.)
-anal
-creampies
-flogging/whipping

those are a few but there are more I can't think of at the moment, so if you think of something and its not listed here just ask!

Now limits/things I will not do:

-toilet play (piss, scat, vomit)
-vore
-feet fetishes
-breastmilk
-belly rubbing

Thats about all that I can think of to put here at the moment but I will edit it and such as necessary. I hope to hear from you and you can pitch me an idea if you think I might like it.

~GoddessNyx