Fandom The Kingdom - A Hip Hop Fanfiction

• Reminder:
    Do not post in other user's threads unless they clearly state it's alright to do so.
    If there is a lack of posting consent (lack of a yes or no), it is a no.
    If you want to show someone you like what they are posting, 'like' it.​

Dec 5, 2021
Awards
Jasper stands off stage right, his eyes on the stage as he watches the other two rappers. Listening to what they were saying and how they structured the verse. Jasper first heard hip hop through his older brother. He was hooked. Growing up in an area where he had seen the things he would listen to through the great ones. He could understand and as he learned more about the music, he fell in love with the culture. Soon Jasper was going to defend his title. King of the stage, they called him. His MC name Phoklore. His opponent, Wat$on was pretty good but Jasper had been taking notes watching the way he battles and how to counter that strategy. Battle rap goes back to the vikings, called flyting. Jasper thought of this in a funny way because when gets on stage he's ready to do battle. It was the main event next. The crowd picked the winner of the battle that just finished. The rappers get off the stage, fading into the background.

"A'ight, It's your homey B-Low. That last battle was a doozy, but the next is going to be off the chain. Because it's tonight's main event. We got Phoklore all the way from Toronto. He's been here nine times and is a three time champion of the battle bars. Phoklore!" Jasper steps on the stage, slapping hands with the host B-Low. "And all the way from North Carolina, the new kid on the block and I'm not talkin' Marky Mark. This one is a killer he has won every battle since he entered the ranks of the Triple B. Now who's ready for a real battle bar brigade!?"B-low said into the microphone as Wat$on steps out on the stage. His eyes and body language showed excitement as it wasn't often they gave you a change to go up against a legend like Phoklore. "Right now, because Phoklore is the reigning champion, he gets to pick who goes first. Phok?"

"Watty goes first." Phoklore nodded to Wat$on.

"Alllllll right Wat$on. You have a minute and a half to kick it." B-low hands the microphone to Wat$on.

Yo, Lemme just first say, this guy is a legend.
This guy is a second from gettin'
his wig split with this weapon, and he isn't even sweatin
And I used a three fitty seven.
Bringin' my shells wit me.

Leavin' no records, of what hit him in the face.
Wit a note by your body signed Phineas Gage.
Phok can get smoked... Never leave a legend livin'
Lickin shots in the lot, after this battle's finished.
I kill him the same way I did, Killa Fresh, and Rhymezilla.
Me lose to this rat bastard? Who said I couldn't kill this fool Jasper?

They say you the best in the kingdom, I'm illa.
Anyone who said different has it backwards.
Last time we met he got chilled up had to make a call, chinchilla.

Speakin of battles. I saw your last two, you paid to fix em.
Phok, payin B-low to play the winner, so he can pay for dinner.
You broke bitch, from Canada, probably livin' like Broke back Mountain.
When you campin with your bro, that isn't the only tent you pitchin.
Probably look back at em and say. dope astoundin.

Wait I'll even take your weak style. "Wat$on! Whatchu say?" The crowd laughs as Wat$on uses Phoklore's punchlines against him

I said...You and B-low like to camp and play Broke back Mountain.
You probably look back at him and say, Dope ass Poundin.
See dawg that's weak sauce, these bars, hit you in the dome from the chrome.
Turn your brain into meat sauce.

Phok a dead man, walkin, believe y'all... He dies here now, a legend.
Tell him to back off. Otherwise I put the magnum to his mouth, blao he headless.
And I know you won't do nothin' just lemme bus' the cap.
Everybody knows Canadians are too polite to bus' back.
I don't even need a minute thirty to kill him.
The way I did him dirty, you'd think he was Crillin.

"Daaaayyyuuum! Wat$on with the hostility. Yo, Watty, why you gotta expose phok and me like that?" B-low hands the microphone to Phoklore. "Phok, you're up. Make sure you kill it and avenge our dignities."

Wow... You are so predictable it's an insult.
Like You just spit flows, little quick blows.
You tryin' hard to be a thug but I've seen your playlist... Bro.
You listen to Billie Eilish... Facts.

You are so stupid with your childish... raps.
Talking about the iron you pack.
Making gay jokes about me.
To hide the fact, that your style is whack.

I mean, I mean... Wat, You think you're the only one with a burner, blastin often, Below toxic, a Gnat, now clap Wat$on.
Wait a minute... "PHOK WHATCHU SAY?" The crowd shouts.

I said... I said, What? You think you're the only one with a burner? Blast it off then, B-Low toss in a gat, 'n' I'll clap Wat$on

I mean, you went dumb hard with them gun bars....
Like you ready to let one off. Everyone gather round some,
I'm about to son, Wat-son, and spit somethin' raw.
See, I got 9s, 4-5s, 5-5-6. 7-6-2s in my tools drive by spit. For this battle, I'm the Jackal. Kill it like Bruce Willis.
Wit full metal jackets and mercury capped hollows, make sure you won't survive my clip... See folks, it's easy to rhyme like this.

I ain't scared. Real G's move in silence, Ninja. Shuriken catch a body at the cor-ner, Naruto Shippuden.

Hold up, hold up, hold up. I said, Sure he can catch a body and the Coroner, On route to ship you den.

But this is great, now people know your cool. I was even going to take it easy on you...

Cause you showed up to battle the Phoklore, and that was noble dude.
But then you spit a trash verse and I knew I had to chernobyl you.

"Hot Damn, Phok did you really have to do the newbie like that, Yeah, sure he made fun of your little catch phrase. But that was just nasty. Alright this will be a hard one to judge. What did y'all think about the homey Wat$on? And how about my man, Phoklore?"

If you would like, please leave a comment about why you think your choice one and what you thought of the entire thing. If this seems to get popular, I would like to turn it into an interactive series. Thanks a bunch and have fun.

Reactions: 1 person