The Ring Ropes

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Have you ever wanted to do over the top machismo action without it being all about violence and death? Have you ever wanted to do queer relationships whilst also having an excuse for everyone to be as buff as physically possible? Have you ever wanted to write the cheesiest possible dialogue, and treat it like it's drama of the highest calibre? Well ladies, gentlemen and fellow enbies do I have the proposal for you: A 1x1 Professional Wrestling RP!

Detailing the rise and fall of two inextricably linked wrestlers in an overly dramatic... Well, can you even call it a pastiche when WWE is already a pastiche of itself? I mean come on you've seen some of those challenge speeches right? If you want something a little more serious we could make it MMA (or boxing if we feel like making it about organised crime) this is put in the 'gender neutral' section because there are obviously male and female wrestlers, I'd prefer for this to be MxM or FxF, but if you're really interested in MxF I'm sure we can make it work.

You don't need to know anything about wrestling for this either; I'll be steering clear of deep lore stuff and mostly sticking to pretty surface-level terms that can be gotten from a quick google, so if you do want to do something a little goofy and over the top, I'll see you in the ring!

Reactions: KeatonBat