The simple life of a complicated man.

• Reminder:
    Do not post in other user's threads unless they clearly state it's alright to do so.
    If there is a lack of posting consent (lack of a yes or no), it is a no.
    If you want to show someone you like what they are posting, 'like' it.​

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
10-29-21

Its weird to think about how things are where some of us have come and gone and how we all got here…such as me being brave sharing my life with others where…maybe six, seven years ago I wouldnt even dare give out my age or name. As it was reflecting today at work Ive come such a long way from where I was…some nerd hiding in his room believing he would always be alone to now…living in my own house starting a family…well trying at least…

I guess writing in this journal is to help myself understand who I am and who i want to be but maybe also helping someone else if they felt the same way or wondered about things…

I mean hell I cant even have kids yet now i work towards adopting those stuck in the state system..and not babies but kids others may not adopt..I was always told when a kid reached eight or nine years of age in the system they were labeled Unadoptable…well I am to change that…everyone deserves love and a good home…

Yes I am 33, Yes I am a big kid, Yes I am a goof, awkward, crazy, silly, kind, but thats who I am…Ive finally come to realize I love myself and my flaws cause thats what makes me who I am and I want to make others smile, laugh, and know their loved. Cause everyone deserves a little smile.

So figured this is where Ill begin and share my life with everyone. Though I will not be responsible for any damages along the way.

So lets see what happens next.

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
10-30-21

Today was interesting to say the least...It was a normal work weekend for me got to work thinking or at least hoping we would be busy at work...Ha...I don't understand why the auto parts department needs to be open at the dealership on a Saturday...I only had one phone call and one customer...Its kinda sad but it did allow me to relax a bit and let my own thoughts wonder...

The biggest even today was suppose to be a light show but our own Northern Lights...Sadly it was a bummer of a burn out...But I was able to at least enjoy a nice meal for dinner...I do miss eating out but...I'm starting to enjoy cooking again and more so just doing simpler things...Hanging out with my friends on discord, writing stories, spending time with my family..Its all fun and interesting. It feels good to not be judged and have self doubt take over...

Though tomorrow on Halloween I doubt I will dress up....As much as I want to...I rather not worry about getting all dressed up though Im excited to see this years costume choices...Hoping we have some awe moments...Really looking forward to the day I can take my own kids trick or treating though...