Fandom Casual Moderate The whole KIT and caboodle!

werehimbo

King Crybaby
Nov 2, 2021
werehimbo.carrd.co
Let's try and keep this organized, one of my true weaknesses!

I'm Kit, 29. Just shy of 20 years of experience. I've mostly been writing fandom stuff lately, and I decided I'd stick with that, for now.
  • Active mostly in the evenings and weekends! (EST)
  • I'll write over email, Discord, or on-site (through PMs)
  • I love tropey romance and goofy AUs!
  • I mostly write as and against canon characters.
  • Everything is queer - you're welcome to ask for het pairings, but be aware I'll likely turn you down!
  • I welcome queer headcanons/AUs.
  • Honestly, I'm ditch/ghost friendly, and will welcome you back if/when you come back!
  • I write a couple paragraphs per post usually, sometimes more when I'm getting into things. So long as I have something to reply to, I don't care how long your replies are!
  • Love talking OOC, but if you'd rather not, that's also fine and I'm just as happy to write with you!
Now for my fandoms, followed by ships (bolded is my preference for who I write, but I've got some wiggle room. If they're a single name, I'm open to pairings unlisted! Both bolded? Take your pick!)
You're welcome to ask if I write something off this list, but there's obviously a lower chance I do!
*Any characters canonically under 18 will be aged up to at least 18
  • Jujutsu Kaisen (Nanami Kento/Getou Suguru, Nanami Kento/Gojou Satoru, Nanami Kento/Mahito, Nanami Kento)
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (as a concept, all OCs!)
  • Final Fantasy VIII [8] (Squall Leonhart/Seifer Almasy, Squall Leonhart)
  • Final Fantasy XIV [14] (Oops, all OCs! Love to develop mmo OCs alongside my partners!)
  • Stranger Things (Billy Hargrove/Steve Harrington)
  • Beastars (Louis/Legoshi, Jack/Legoshi, Jack/Louis, Jack/Melon, Melon, Jack)
  • A Goofy Movie (Goofy/Powerline, Goofy) Please feel free to being me OCs I just wanna let Goofy date 🥺
  • BBC Sherlock (Jim Moriarty/Sebastian Moran)
Link to Kink List (NSFW warning)
If you've got ideas, or even if you're just interested but have zero ideas, please feel free to DM me, I'd love to hear from ya!

Reactions: UndeadEyes