NSFW F for M Fantasy Romance Scifi Slice of Life Moderate I still burn for you.. [female seeking male, looking for slow burn Roleplays]

Before posting or bumping:

Sep 14, 2021
Awards
Hello! My name is Sunny and I am craving a passionate romance roleplay. I want passion. I want a slow burn. I want to create a master piece...!

some pairings/settings I absolutely love:

office workers
Childhood friends with a PaSt
fake lovers
fairy tail romances
Sometimes absolutely smutty storylines in which I need to have a pretty good hook
i play more submissive characters, but they are not pushovers. I typically write between 1 and 10 paragraphs depending on how much I am inspired.

some kinks:
Breeding (dear god please…)
lactation
spanking
hairpulling
light bondage
lingerie/costumes
large breasts
pregnancy
Pregnancy risk
cuckolding

The year is 20XX, and humanity has shifted its values. Human milk is now the standard, and the girls who produce it are treated like queens. Money, clothes, gifts, they get it all. What the general public doesn't know is what happens behind closed doors. How they become these Hucow beauties that thw world desires.

they start off as regular girls, just like any other. Some of them might come from better backgrounds. Some might be orphans, or street rats. Some might have fallen on hard times, or had been widowed. It didn't matter, this magical pill did it all. Why yes, the secret to the most delicious and nutritious milk? It was all manufactured from a pill. Not some weird crazy hybrid human.

the women would start out as normal women, but through training and pills, they would become the well endowed faces of Hucow Milk Inc. But what all did the training involve?

the idea is that human males take endowment pills to satisfy the sex drive spike as these girls become human cows. Not necessarily that theyre bimbofied but a side effect would be insatiable sex drives, growing breasts, lactation, and if interested additional breasts, perhaps some cow ears or tail or... like... you tell me.

Reactions: Soul