M for M Fantasy Adventure Romance Moderate Advance New and Looking?

Jan 7, 2022
Awards
WELCOME!

Hello and Nice to meet you!

I am new to this site so forgive me if this thread is lacking or too much?
All site rules apply, although I feel like that shouldn't need to be said.

I have been writing for quite some time and while I'm new to this site I've written on sites like this before so I should be able to operate it smoothly? I hope. I am only looking for a partner or two, maybe three at the max as I have a busy adult life to manage but I desperately need a proper writing outlet that isn't just me writing Hannigram fanfics.

I am not a daily perseon, can't even manage a planner to save my life, but I strongly believe in proper communication between people, so I like to OOC chat about related things. Active times, plot building, ideas.

No one likes to be ghosted, but I absolutely abhor confrontation so I am also a guilty party in my past experience. So I will not ask for it to not happen. But also, I will try to give as much of a heads up on anything if I have a chance.

I like story building, in depth characters, darker themes, and slow burns.

My main Genre is fantasy but its just a vast blanket it can go from LOTR fantasy to Anime type fantasy (Black Clover, Fairy Tail, ect.)
That being said I am not looking for fandom based things, I prefer original characters in originals setting. Taking inspiration is something I do often and if OC's were in an already made universe like HarryPotter verse, but never encounter the fandom's characters I would be perfectly fine with that. But that all depends on rp specific stuff.

While I understand that tropes and labels are important for setting foundation I do not like restricting characters to roles such as 'top' 'bottom' 'dom' 'sub' ect. What they do in the sheets is not entirely related to who they are. I am sorry, but I will be put off by anyone saying they want/only write 'tops' or only write 'subs'. The same applies to calling them switches. I prefer to focus on the story and characters themselves and if smut happens then we'll get to the when we do. I don't want to build purely on 'hes a top who....' that honestly bores the heck out of me.

If we want to talk preferences in early discussion that is fine, but I just wanted to forewarn anyone that I don't like restricting labels.

I don't have anything specific I want to do as of right now, I am merely wondering if there is anyone still out there (after all that) that would like to story build with me? Brush the rust off as it were.

~Thank you and Happy 2022!~