F for M Fantasy Action Horror Adventure Romance Scifi Slice of Life Fandom Advance Open Sycamore's Search Compendium (Craving SW, Victorian Settings, and More!)

Before posting or bumping:

sycamoresyndicate

Watching from the moon's shadow.
Jul 12, 2021
Awards
Welcome, welcome! This is my first thread on Writing Home, so please forgive any errors in terms of the layout; I'm here from a different site that may have different customs and courtesies when it comes to thread design!

Some basic knowledge about me as a partner:
  • I've been roleplaying for 6+ years, nearly daily, and I consider myself an Advanced Literate roleplayer.
  • My comfort zone is 500-1,000+ words per post with a preference towards the latter end. While I do mirror post lengths, I won't go lower than 500 words for the most part, and I'd absolutely prefer a partner who'd do the same!
  • I'm fairly ambivalent when it comes to OOC chatter. I love discussing plot, characters, and ideas before/during a roleplay, but I'm not exactly partial to much outside of that- but I'll still humor any conversation!
  • My muse is very finicky, and I tend to bite off more than I can chew. This comes in the form of not only my real life with work and social pressures, but with just how many roleplays I opt to take on at a time, on top of my art and commission work! With this in mind, if I suddenly disappear from our chat it's absolutely nothing on you. I suffer from a slew of things that make maintaining prolonged interest and creativity difficult, and I get burned out easily. I'll do my best to inform you if I need a hiatus from our chat, but I'm quite forgetful.
  • I prefer writing in PMs, rather than threads! I'm a shy writer.
  • I primarily play female OCs. I'm fine with both OC x OC and OC x Canon scenarios.
With all that out of the way, let's get to the meat-and-potatoes of the matter: what I'm actually looking for roleplay-wise!

Biggest cravings at the moment:
  • Star Wars content based around the time of the Clone Wars/Order 66, as well as the Bad Batch series! I'd sell my soul to roleplay against nearly any canon guy, especially a clone!

Modern Settings
No muse at the moment

Fantasy Settings
General Pairings:
Princess x Prince/Emperor/King
Noblewoman x Prince/Emperor/King
Commoner x Prince/Princess
Evil Ruler x Captive Princess
Thief x Prince/Princess
Deity x Royalty
Princess x Monster

Fandoms:
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
D&D

Sci-Fi Settings
General Pairings:
Pirate/Bounty Hunter x Law Enforcement
Opposing Sides
Space Mafia/Loan Shark x Victim

Fandoms:
Star Wars
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
2001: A Space Odyssey
Planet of the Apes

More will be added over time, but this is all that I could come up with at the moment! Feel free to look at my Introduction thread for more about what I look for in a partner- as well as the About section of my profile!

Reactions: Nihiline and Soul