NSFW F for M Fantasy Action Horror Romance Slice of Life Open Why have all those muscles to pick up a feather? Plus Size submissives!

Before posting or bumping:

RainOfDeath

Sweet Darkness
Apr 15, 2024
Greetings, Salutations, and Welcome!
Let's get settled at the table and begin the interview shall we?
About The Authors
Me: I am a long time creative writing enthusiast who has committed almost all of my time to bringing life to imagination!
I have been writing for twenty five years since I was ten, I am a female of the heterosexual persuasion with a strong preference for intelligent and witty partners to write with!
I love supernatural stuff, rapid fire where we can create a lot in one day, and long term partners! I say that in this way because while a story may lose it's luster depending on what is going on in life, I always like to build relationships with my writing patterns which can lead to future writing opportunities.
I am all for OOC banter, learning about one another, and using that to power an awesome partnership.

You: Wow who am I to say who YOU are, but as this is about the Authors it is only fair if I put some qualities which will help us become partners!
The male counter part of this story can be played by either male or female RL. This naturally is subject to how well the male can be played!
Due to the interest of writing what you know, I would prefer male identifying partners but I know several girls who can write a man perfectly well!
The ideal partner will write out a Dominant male. Period. I do not want something where it is equal, I want a power exchange! How strong of one we can talk over but in the end there will be some undertones at the bare minimum of a power exchange.
Intelligence, wit, and a balance of stern but kind are always good to have!
I am not all about post length or perfection! So we can work it out as long as you give me a strong part to work with. One liners are hard because then it seems to get stagnant, so keep that in mind please!

The Pawns in Our Game of Chess
Example of the girls 1
Example 2
Example 3

The women I seek to play are full figured, Hispanic, and strong willed.
That does not mean that if you bring me an option you would like I will shoot it down.
The female lead is not a push over, she is a submissive but if your male lead is not strong of mind it will get very boring for her and I.

"But Rain, why does the title say...."
So, it seems hypocritical to say I am going to play as BBW or Voluptuous but want the guy to be strong and fit.
One word...Contrast.
I love Contrast, soft and firm, light and dark....etc.
Another thing which I enjoy is the male to portray, be possessive and jealous as you like! Not abusive but assertive that this woman belongs to him!

Pairings (YC x MC)
Cop x witness protection
Demonologist x College student at Catholic school with strong medium abilities
Lord of Territory x slave girl (This one has a plot! Please ask for it!)
Prince of Hell x The key to heaven/ the trumpeters of the apocalypse (Plot)
Real estate company owner x interior designer (Plot)
Cop x Civilian (Two plots!)
Dream world knight x Modern world woman
Post apocalypse world Lord of a Region x Captured princess (Plot)

MY no thank you pile:
Rape, abuse for the sake of arousal, drug addiction, crude or irreverent name calling unless other wise discussed.
No bathroom stuff! Showers and baths sure but none of the other things!
I will not play anything which violates the site rules!

Where do I write:
Discord (Favorite because I get notifications when you reach out and I like the server design.)
Google Doc
PMs

Thank you for visiting! I hope to hear from you soon!