Fantasy Horror Adventure Romance Scifi уσυ gσт тнαт мι∂ηιgнт ¢нαям .・。.・゜✭・. ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Before posting or bumping:

Jun 28, 2024
aaron-truehitt-faye-beach-f.gif

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•
I'll show you what it's like when my love is in demand
let the curves of your body read
the lines here in my hand
I got a thing you need, I hope you understand
•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

68d06783cafb50b0bd4affa2937584a7.png

Hello and welcome! I'm Rice and I'm here to jump start my muse and to try my hand at a partner search again. At the moment, i'm seeking someone who is also interested in getting creative and writing outside the box. I'm a huge fan of open worlds where we aren't just tied down to one place or setting. Writing is a hobby ( a fun one at that ) and I enjoy stories with depth and a flair for the dark and dramatic.

0cfc2120ca3593b77026596e535abfc9.png

⋆ ★Must have a basic understanding of punctuation and grammar.

⋆ ★Should be communicative. [Life Happens.]
⋆ ★ Must be able to write 3-5 paragraphs at any given time.
⋆ ★Must also be able to brainstorm aka bring some creativity.

⋆ ★ Must thoroughly enjoy Romance - Suspense - Slice of Life - Horror - Supernatural - Dark and Dramatic Themes.

65529504416d4677bde5680e6a3475a6.png

⋆ ★I'm not looking for purely smut based storylines. Smut should only be included when appropriate.

⋆ ★I will have a character bio and face claim ready. You should as well, if we get to that point.
⋆ ★I do enjoy a bit of ooc chatter.
⋆ ★I'm pretty chill and I like to communicate. I will let you know if I have to dip out for a few.
⋆ ★I probably won't respond to "Wanna RP?" type inquiries.
⋆ ★I'm down for both DM and Forum writing.

⋆ ★I am very visual so sharing gifs, music and art with me will get you massive kudos.

dd6ccad6f0e87f4665140fe4fd50f245.png

⋆ ★Plot driven Stories with depth.

⋆ ★Real life face claims or realistic art.
⋆ ★Originality → No Fandoms → No Anime.

⋆ ★Character(s) with tons of personality and grit.

da3f09c5822bc25edc3cce0d6bb4c45e.png

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:PROMISES IN THE DARK

Worlds collide as gritty romance explodes between two supernatural beings of opposite species. The head vampire of a powerful coven has decided to enlist the protection/ help of an unstable werewolf against the better judgement of his kind.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:A BOX FULL OF DARKNESS
A lone werewolf, left to her own demise only two days after the bite is forced into a barrage of unpleasant feelings after running into the man who bit her a few hundred years or so later.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:THE STARS BETWEEN US
A Neptunian soldier - sent to Earth to help - is faced with a tough decision to make when she is mistaken as a terrorist. (Needs some fleshing out, but I think this would be a lot of fun to play!)

93fbd7b1c51540521c077ee20353b2d4.png

These are just a few ideas that I have within a handful. I will probably add a few more in the near future. Until then - looking for a writing sample? Just ask and I will provide one. Have further inquiries? Again, just ask. I will gladly answer.

As always, happy writing and hope to talk soon!

Reactions: John