F for M Moderate Advance Come play in my jungle of creativity! 18+ only

Before posting or bumping:

Missmonkey

Queen of the Monkeys
May 30, 2022
Awards
This handy colored heart guide will tell you what I'm craving right now and what I'm not.

Purple 💜- I would love this oh so much

Blue 💙- This would be nice

Orange 🧡- I'm not necessarily looking for this right now, but could potentially be convinced. 70% chance I'll decline an orange heart story.

Standard Black 🖤- Not really interested in this at this moment in time.
I can 90% guarantee, I'll say no if asked.

💜
(Just to be clear, MC and her stepfamily were living in the US before the mom and stepdad divorced, after which, the stepdad and stepbrother went back to Mexico to take back up the stepdad’s family estate. My vision of the Land of the Dead is heavily influenced by the movie Coco… god that was so beautiful.)

MC is visiting her stepbrother in Mexico for Day of the Dead… even if their parents divorced a year ago, they still grew up together and love each other dearly as if they truly shared blood, plus she and her stepfather have a wonderful close relationship, both he and MC’s mother made it clear that just because their marriage did not work out doesn’t mean that all other bonds must be shattered as well.

Now when MC was just a baby, her stepfather’s eldest son (YC) died tragically in a car accident, her stepfamily invites her to help them decorate his altar.

Later that night, during the big parade, MC becomes separated from her stepfather and stepbrother… she sees a drop dead gorgeous man in the crowd with beautiful thick and silky black hair, entrancing dark chocolate eyes and the loveliest cinnamon colored skin… she is mesmerized by him…

My idea is that YC is lonely in the Land of the Dead and for whatever reasons we decide upon when we discuss everything, he lures MC back with him… this night being the only night the veil would be thin enough for him to do this...

He can either be a pretty A-OK guy who made this decision out of terrible loneliness… or perhaps his time in the Land of the Dead has changed him, made him bitter and cold, capable things he wasn’t in life… perhaps it’s up to the stepbrother MC grew up with to go save her from his older brother… perhaps he has been in love with her, but feared saying anything for the fact they were stepsiblings for so long…

🧡
1653962195505.png
For the last hurrah before heading off to college, 18 year old Lucy Carlisle agrees to go camping with her friends, apparently the older brother of her friend Zane found this amazing stretch of forest off the beaten path of this breathtaking national park, Zane says his brother told him that the park rangers don’t go anywhere near it, though they won’t say why.

So of course, the group decides that it would be pretty exciting to check the place for themselves and see if it’s really as beautiful as Zane’s brother claims.

Supposedly, there is also a gorgeous view of these incredible mountains.

Little does the group know, the reason the rangers stay away from this area is because it is home to a clan of harpies and a bargain was struck… humans stay the hell away from their claimed territory and they won’t prey on any of the park’s campers.

What I am thinking is that it’s mating season for the harpies, males and females alike are feeling the need to build a nest and get to making some chicks… and well, female harpies are scarce these days… and it wouldn’t be the first time in history that a harpy, male or female, abducted a human to the nest to become their mate…

So you can imagine Lily’s shock and terror when she’s snatched up (we can discussed when, where and how) by a male harpy and taken to his newly built nest…

💜
Eliana has been working over the last year and a half a famous idol (preferably Korean or Japanese) as his personal assistant, on top of that, she began her job while he was about to go on tour… but the pay was amazing, so she decided to give it a try anyway.
48dbe6b380c764a35b3c28f78b241499.jpg

However over this time, she’s found that her boss is arrogant, egotistical and self absorbed beyond belief as soon as the spotlight shuts off. She’s decided now that his tour is coming to an end, she’s going to quit and seek job opportunities elsewhere.

She tells him such right after his last concert of the tour, on the plane bound for (Korea or Japan)... declining his offer to take a vacation with him on a rented private island.

I was thinking perhaps he might like feign something like ‘oh really? That’s too bad’ and then propose a toast, but shocker… the champagne is drugged…

We can discuss finer details together and expand on some plot stuff.

💜
A long time ago, there was a princess… she was beautiful, intelligent, kind, courageous and more than a little bit stubborn when her mind was made up… her people and her family adored her and she adored them.

However, the princess’s father believed that after a year since the untimely death of his wife, that his family was incomplete… he longed for companionship and for his daughter to have a mother figure again… the princess was largely in support of this, she too wished to see her father’s eyes alight with joy again from the bliss of love. Plus, a baby sibling would be great.
1653962487806.png
The king eventually found love with a beautiful widowed countess living on the edges of their fair kingdom, he wooed her and very soon married her, adding as well to their family the countess’s son, whom was the same age as the princess.

For two years, all seemed well in their new family, the new queen was good and loving to the king and treated the princess with tender kindness… though her behavior around her son was strange, almost like how somehow behaved when they felt like they needed to constantly look over their shoulder for peril… which struck the princess (her father never seemed to notice) as very odd, given that her stepbrother had never been anything than a perfect polite gentleman towards her since the beginning.

It was the morning of the princess’s eighteenth birthday, the day she was of age to wed, when everything fell apart…

The princess awoke to her stepbrother standing at the foot of her bed… the gentleness gone from his eyes, replaced with a deranged and excited quality… and desire… he looked at her like he was ready to jump her at any moment…

He told her that the time had come for his love to come to fruition, but their parents would have gotten in the way… that was why he had to get rid of them…

Horrified, the princess quickly darted out of the room before her stepbrother could catch her and raced for their parents room, praying it was all just an out of character sick joke and she could punch him in the arm for it later… but alas, she arrived to find both of them lying in bed dead, arrows sticking out of them… dangerous looking men wielding crossbows standing within, looking at her with confused and stunned expressions…

Hearing her stepbrother hollering behind her as he caught up to her, the princess feld further in the only direction available to her, which was up the tower towards the rooftop terrace…

He chased her all the way up relentlessly, shouting at her the whole way about it would be so much easier on her if she would just submit to him and love him like he loved her.

Cornered, frightened and heartbroken, the princess threw herself off the roof, plummeting to her death.

The stepbrother was sentenced to hang for the murders of the king and his mother and indirect murder of his stepsister.

Modern day:

Brand new college Freshman Aaria Winters has just been accepted into an elite boarding Academy... completely unaware of her past life and how it would soon come back to bite her...

I didn’t want to plan any further than this, to give my partner and I some freedom to plot further together.

I'm open to changing my FC if my partner does not like the one chosen, but I am very much set on the FC for the reincarnated stepbrother, I absolutely love Valentin Lucien Winter. So beautiful <3

💜
Loosely inspired by Netflix's show of the same name. Mostly by Chinese mythology of the afterlife though. Going with Japan though, because I just fancy Japan more. I can be inspired for China though, if my partner really wanted it.

Lily is studying abroad in Japan for a year everything was fantastic, her grades were great and she was staying with a really pleasant wealthy family… granted, really weird things had a habit of happening around the house and the family was adamant that it was their restless dead son tormenting them for a ghost bride… but not a whole lot ever happened to her and what did was so minor that it wasn’t worth trying to find a place like this to stay that didn’t want any money from her.

Well, shit has finally decided to hit the fan… she just gotten word from her mother that her father’s business partner had stolen every damn dime of their money and her distraught father has taken his own life…

No money for school… her father gone… her mother heart broken and about to lose everything… she’s freaking out with no idea what to do…

Then, Mrs. Umasaki, brings her a disturbing proposal… that may be her only hope…

If Lily promises to be her dead son’s ghost bride, she vows she pay for all Lily’s schooling and all supplies, she’ll see to her mother’s full care as well for the rest of the woman’s life.

Lily doesn’t really believe in the whole Asian afterlife mumbo jumbo, so in her mind, she just has to be married on paper to a dead guy, bring a family some peace of mind and then everything will be alright… supposedly her spirit will go to be with him after she dies. Harmless enough, right?

She agrees to Mrs. Umasaki’s request…

That night after dinner, paperwork is signed and the Umasaki’s serve wine to celebrate their son finally finding peace in his afterlife…

Doesn’t take long until Lily begins feeling odd and realizes her drink was poisoned… she dies as Mrs. Umasaki holds her and comforts her, telling her how her son will take good care of her in the underworld…

My partner and I can discuss where Lily appears in the underworld :)