NSFW F for M Fantasy Horror Scifi Open Fatal's Horde of plots

Before posting or bumping:

May 22, 2022
Awards
I am Fatal Nymph or Fatal for short. I am a Female looking for a male partner. I am very upfront with the fact that I am not very consistent with my replies. I believe in life first. I have medical issues that very from day to day. I have a kiddo and friends who draw my attention, and I get exhausted easily. I give a two to three paragraph reply with as much detail as I can muster. My spelling and grammar isn't always on point as I use my phone to reply most of the time. However, I still love to RP and if I can find a partner who is okay with my flaws and style, I am more than happy to figure something out with you.

I have a few ideas in mind and will change things as I go, more than likely just add as I tend to horde my plot ideas. Hence the title name. I am also open to plot ideas of your own. I love sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, Victorian era, steampunk, nightmare horror, psychopaths, high tech and low tech. I am very much willing to do most rp's. I am a plot based writer, though I am up for smut sprinkled in because who can resist right?

Billionaire's dream
A well-known and rich wealthy male (YC) seems to go through partners left and right. No-one can seem to get him figured out. What is it that he truly wants? Rumors spread but its all just that rumors. None of his past partners are willing to say a word, hell some of them try to go back for more of him. There is a shapeshifter (MC) who lives on his property, she mostly assumes the role of pet but hungers for the one person who refuses to see her in any other fashion than a pet/ servant. What will happen? How will she overcome his views of her? Or will something happen to shift how he feels about her?

Death's Secret
Death (MC) works for what everyone assumes is both sides. Which isn't right or wrong. However, Hell (YC) has had Death in his pocket for some time. He uses this to his advantage as well as to alleviate all sorts of boredom. What really goes on between these two and how does it stay hidden?

A Siren's Call
An infamous pirate ship sails the seas. The captain (YC) get through dangers most other pirates and sailors could only dream about. There is a secret on his ship, all the sailors know and any who want to leave die before escaping. A mermaid, no, a siren (MC) lives aboard this ship and pulls duty, does chores, and everything else a pirate does to include live for rum and gold. She is their secret in chasing away almost all watery dangers. So how does one live with such a creature without being lured to their death?

What's real?
(Admitting I stole this plot from a friend as I am in love with it.)
There is a real world and a virtual world. The virtual world is completely submersible, people use to simply view the internet on a screen, now one could live in it. One would of course still need to go back to reality for work, bodily issues and such things. There were centers that had pods to take care of all these issues, but of course that costed a pretty penny a lot of people couldn't afford. YC and MC meet in this vast expanse of a virtual world and don't even realize in real life, they absolutely can't stand each other. Online they begin to realize that they have a great partnership, one that could be strong if they so choose. They play many games and such together. What happens if they recognize who each other are? Will it end there? Will it be ignored? What if they fall for each other in both worlds and don't realize it? The possibilities are endless.

A gambler's lie
YC and MC have had an interesting friendship over the years, though there has always been a small grudge between them. It shows up in weird ways and it just won't go away. Finally, they agree on a game of chance and cards. YC wins, slavery to MC. MC wins, slavery to YC. They play a very enthralling and back and forth game, that is until YC wins. YC won only because of card counting that and a spare card that ended up not being needed. But how could YC give up the once in a lifetime chance to have MC be a slave? The ideas are endless. MC thinks it'll be easy as they have been friends for quite some time, little does she know.

World's Collide
(This can get very dark and violent)
There is a back water planet that a dirty company owns. At first it looks like an offer to good to be true. High wages, nice living in shields, and an isolated planet that doesn't see any fighting. They even have a beautiful way station between space and the planet. Little do they know that planet is where dreams go to die. In reality the air is so corrosive, the shuttles need a specialized coating to enter and exit the world. Wages are high but renting tools, equipment, and housing is even higher. There are even bounty hunters that are hired on to keep anyone from taking action against the company. YC and MC were hired on as contracted killers. They grew to have a very special relationship. As much as they know each other, they really don't know each other at all. What secrets are being kept hidden? What does the company have in mind? Will they continue to live life in a killer's paradise? Or will a mission truly take them out?

Now What?
YC has decided to go to a really famous haunted house. So famous and scary that it is only open for a week and even the actors don't stay past what they have too. As your character is going through, they end up in a rathe quite room as they step more into the room to see flames appear around them and MC appears. MC has been a demigod for some time and understood she would eventually vanish as the new gods and demigods took over. It had been forever since she had been summoned and out of morbid curiosity she went. Now she is in a room with YC. MC can't go back, and no-one seems to know where she came from. Now that they think on it that room wasn't a part of the haunted house. Now what? How does a God like entity live in this new world? How will YC react?

Simply Life
When YC put out the advertisement for a roommate and left his best buddy to help while YC dealt with an emergency, YC figured on someone normal. Even though Supernatural beings are newish and accepted for the most part, he just didn't think he would end up with such an oddball. MC is a fey who loves her small form, though she can change into a full-grown human at a scary 6'2". All his buddy said was she was a hot nurse and seemed legit. How will life move on after meeting? After living with each other?

A witch? A witch!
MC is a witch who has led a simple life. She gathers herbs and helps with healing salves and such. However, the Church has made a stand against her kind. Which is understandable as witches were notoriously mean and refused to help just anyone. After moving, a town took her in, letting her live on the outskirts, providing services and such. However, word got around that there was a witch in that town and a paladin was dispatched (YC) to take care of the issue. What starts out as hate turns into something different but what? What will he do once he captures her? Or after all that time spent together? He still has an order to uphold. What will become of the witch?

Military Etiquette

MC is a contractor, going on deployments and playing one of the boys. YC is another soldier or even a lord if you wish. MC has been captured and is left in the to the whims of YC. Though for starters MC certainly doesn't look like a female at that moment. Its not until the torture starts and her bindings come undone does this knowledge come to light. This only starts the plot. After this odd exchange, they end up working together and fight those that wish them dead, want to hurt them or otherwise. (This plot would be easier if one of us played working for their own company or playing a not so well liked but powerful lord and of course the roles can be switched up and such)

A war machine

Here wars are fought with mechs and duels. Duels are political and whoever wins isn't questioned, however upheavals and rebels do exist. To quell any of these issues as well as to show the might of a kingdom mechs are used. They are uparmored human beings that are fully controlled by one's movements within the mech. It also makes things easier when monstrosities appear and need to be defeated but that is but such a small issue. Right now tensions are high. A duel was won and lost. Whispers that the loser was still intent on invading the kingdom as revenge.

Your character is a duelist, elite among elite. The job comes with the world at your fingers. You have never lost a duel. You also command the entire kingdom's army. My character is apart of an enemy kingdom that has infiltrated the ranks of medic units. It happens that your character is wounded badly, mine can't let you suffer. This is just the beginning. Your character has every advantage at their fingers to do whatever they want with mine. Though if you let her go, you know you'll see her again.

Fighting fates

Your life is a golden thread that the three fates can take away at anytime. There wise, mystical and no-one wants to deal with them, ever. They swindle even the gods, bring destruction that even the horsemen fear losing their jobs to them, even go as far as gleefully bring people together to rip them apart.

This is not the fairly tale you had been told, fate was a thing you chased or followed. Fate was under your control. Little did the fates know this was truth. You and only you had been given the power to control all three of the fates.

My character is a selected fate of the future. She is there as a replacement if ever a fate should falter or die in their duties. This has caused her a life of misery and punishment. Occasionally an escape to freedom is made as she doesn't have a string of fate, however she comes crawling back to the only thing she knows.

It is by chance these two meet and YC learns of their powers as they can control her as well. What will they do?

Temporary to more

YC is a recently retired SEAL or something close to that. You've randomly recieved a call that states your siblings has mysteriously gone missing. The person was only ever given the instructions to call you if ever something like this was to occur. MC is that person and even though she is a retired medic with a retired MWD this is out of her realm. She only works calls for bombs not missing persons. This call as much as it surprises YC it doesn't. Your sibling is very good at tech stuff, government level good. But who is this person who called you, how do they know your sibling and why do they think there is an issue? What will YC do?

A thought of how it goes is they meet up, acknowledged each others strengths and or weaknesses before moving on to find the missing person and in their adventure they find that they enjoy each other and this particular line of work.