Fantasy Hunter and the Hunted

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"You did those I'm impressed." She Said before whispering. "And I'm not just talking about the sculptures." She stared the dragon girl up and down blushing lightly.

Reactions: Soul

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco was more focused on eating her meal, then she was on the newcomer. While distracted the ice at the cave entrance started melting away from the warmth that the fire was making the cavern. "I've lived a relatively peaceful life for the last couple centuries apart from run ins with my sisters. These past few years for one reason or another the humans have been trampling on my territory, and the first encounter lead to what the rest would be. A dragon with a human figure, wasn't looked upon favorably. Their church may have condemned me for a theory they came up with about a human and dragon parent mating to produce me."

"So ever since then, there has been a bounty for my head. The sculptures are simply the hunters who failed in their quest for money. No matter the size of the party, they always fall. In the end they beg for their lives." She said coldly as she ate the last of the meat and stared into the fire. Even though this elf said they weren't interested in the bounty, she was still very wary of her presence. After all the bounty could set up a hunter to retire at a very early age.

She looked over at the elf and noticed she was blushing while simultaneously checking her out. As the last bit of meat was forced down her throat, she licked her lips of the juices. "So just was it you want with me, if you are not here for the bounty on my head?" She stated. Her eyes betraying one of tired of fighting.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"Again I was just curious." She sighed hearing her story. She lifted her shirt and turned around revealing a small patch of scales. "And to learn more since I heard you were more human." She dropped her bag. "You don't mind if I change do you."

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco was completely perplexed by this Elf. She had no fear of being near her. Even being just curious, there is a normal amount of fear involved in the unknown even when it involves a dragon. It sounded like one of the survivors had caught a glimpse of her and added it to the report. What is done is done and now she has an elf making herself at home.

"Go ahead and change if you feel the need to." She said tossing the stick into the fire and grabbing the other stick of food to eat.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She changed yawning. She sat down next to the dragon pulling out a steak. "I figured I'd need to make my own fire to cook this." She smiled. "it's fresh I just got it. Would you like some?"

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco simply looked over at Amber when she offered some of her steak. "I am okay on food. I have my own supply here so you need not share your food with me. Getting up from her seat she walked over to her bed and grabbed one of the pelts that was laying there. Laying it over her shoulders she takes a seat back near the fire. "My name is Dracorexus. The others call me Draco for short."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She smiled at Draco stretching. "They call me Amber," She cooked the steak over the fire yawning. "So why were you turning those people into your own personal statue collection." She question "Were they hunting you or were they just trespasser's like me, and then why didn't you freeze me." She pushed staring at Draco.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"and why do you have to be so damn hot." She said under her breath unaware she could be heard

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
"They are all hunters. They normally show up in groups, that is how I know they are after me especially after the village apparently put quite the bounty on my head. When hunters come in ones or twos, I don't take notice of them as they aren't worth the trouble and a majority of them are hunting animals or the minor monsters that populate this region." Draco said in response to her question about the statues.

Her other comment didn't slide by unnoticed as Draco squinted her eyes just slightly. "Are you more into females as opposed to males?"

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She nodded understanding a little better and she blushed when she asked the other question. "Y-Yeah, It's one of the reasons I'm out here alone." She sighed. "Elves aren't really the best when accepting people like me so my family my friends my home they all pushed me away causing me to live out here in the freezing cold weather.