NSFW Fantasy Action Horror Adventure Romance Scifi Slice of Life Hetero Gay Nova's Original Plot-verse

VioletNova

Daughter of Dionysius
Mar 8, 2023
Awards
The Original Plot-verse​

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to my original plot-verse thread. This thread holds information on my interests for creating original role-plays. This means a custom plot creation as well as custom character creation.

Rules of Role-play:​

• Communication is key in regards to story-building, plot furthering, and all around cleanliness of the story progression. Let’s plot together in our story, shall we? It helps to keep some form of character growth note or chart as you will as the story progresses so that we don’t run into a wall several posts down the timeline.
  • Let's come together to create an outline for character creation for what the plot needs and post the "character skeleton" at the beginning of our role-play thread.
  • Character formation will always be in the hands of the role-player who puppets that character. I do not control your character and you do not control mine. I will agree to a character placement post of all the characters to change to a new arch in the plot, but we must both agree on what happens in that transition post.
  • There are site rules in regard to character aging. All role-plays I perform in will have 18+ main characters.
  • I don’t mind writing smut in my role-plays – however I don’t want that to be the focal point of it unless that is a prior established point of the story (sorry, the percentage of that is rather low in happening). If a role-play I am performing in becomes smut centered every other scene and has lost the plot, I will respectfully ask you if you would like to create a new story or acknowledge I wish to bow out of the role-play all together. Please note any smut or building to smut must follow the site rules. Kinks can be discussed, there are way too many for me to make lists.
  • Please remember that as role-players, we are creating characters and stories in which those characters live. You are not your character and I am not mine. Be it romance or enmity between our characters, that is where it stays; Between the characters.
  • I will not role-play offsite. Please don’t ask me to move our role-plays to email, discord, or any other form of service.
  • If you have decided to back out of a role-play with me, are going to be unavailable for a while, or have specific times you can role-play let me know. I am understanding and can work around that as well as respect your wish to bow out of the role-play completely.
  • I play both genders when it comes to characters and will also play multiple characters as well if the story is open for that. You are free to also play both genders and multiple characters as well.
  • Quality over quantity is a rule of thumb for posting for myself. If you give me a post I can work with, I will do the same in return. Some scenes may only take rapid single paragraph posting while others may take three to four or more. I won’t pressure you to write 1k+ words for a post.
  • I am open to group role-plays.
I apologize for being so wordy with my rules. I just want to write stories with others and create amazing tales.

Please note that I tagged this with NSFW, however that was for insurance only. A role-play we create together by no-means must incorporate NSFW scenes.

My Personal Preferences​

Romantic Entanglements: I am not well versed in making lesbian characters. I apologize for this inconvenience. The romantic entanglements on the basest level listed below are ones I have practice with. Due to playing multiple characters, I can play multiple pairings.

• Reverse Harem / Polyandry Romance Multi-MalexFemale or Multi-MalexMale
  • Straight Romance FxM
  • Yaoi / Homosexual Romance MxM

Genres: I usually enjoy romance in all my stories; however, additional genres I enjoy have been listed below for extra plot development.

• Apocalypse
  • Reverse Harem / Polyandry
  • Cult
  • Cross-gender/Bender-Gender
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Horror
  • Sci-fi (No Mecha)
  • Action
  • Modern or Historical Time Period
  • Mafia
  • Time Travel