NSFW M for F Fantasy Horror Scifi Slice of Life Moderate Advance Open Rip's House of Horrors

RiptheJacker

Madvillain
Apr 12, 2021
Awards
Hello there.

Names Rip and I have a want for a few stories. I'm new to the site and don't know many of you but I hope to change what.

Pretty much all of my stories will be NSFW in one way or another and I prefer the MxF pairing. With that being said, I would prefer my partner to be of the same sex they are portraying. I find it more believable when a woman plays a woman and that's just my preference. As you can see from the thread tags, I will play in a variety of genres. I like them all almost equally and would be more than willing to discuss development within any of them.

I can take a while to respond so keep that in mind. Weekly replies should be easy enough to do assuming I don't overload myself with too many stories. I've been known to do that in the past but I'll make sure I don't make that same mistake this time around. If I can get one consistent story going on here I will be happy with that.

What am I looking for? Not sure, but I have a love for horror and want to combine that with Slice of Life. The horror elements can be heavy or light, I just want to incorporate them in some capacity.

What do I expect from you? Effort. Posting frequently is exactly effort. If you're just posting for the sake of posting and being reactionary then I'll likely get bored and not want to respond to you. If I wanted to write a story by myself then I would just write a book. Role-play is collaborative and I like being surprised as much as the next person. So, contribute. This story will be the both of ours and you would have as much right to add in stuff as I would. Don't be a lazy partner. (:

Communication is key. Talk to me and tell me about the things you like. Let's be friends and try to make the story as interesting and enjoyable as possible. We don't have to plan out the entire thing but good communication will ensure that we are getting both of our needs met.

As far as kinks go, I have a lot. I attempted to do the list offered here and you should be able to click my profile and view that. If not, then we can discuss them once we start talking about the potential role play.

I think I've talked for long enough. Shoot me a PM if you want to collaborate!