Fantasy Romance Slice of Life The Long Road

Corrin

The Wandering Warrior
Jan 16, 2022
Awards
Hello, welcome to my thread. I guess I should start with a bit about myself. I have been RPing ever since I was a youth, but it was primarily free-range, no dice, verbal RPs in my backyard with my friends. Now that I'm older, I have had the pleasure of partaking in a few D&D campaigns but am still lacking when it comes to written ones. I am sadly barely a level 3 when it comes to literacy. I hope to improve that with practice on here.

With that out of the way, time for some minor provisions.

Rules/Facts:
  1. I'm open to anything fetish-wise except for potty play and vorm (or anything against site rules). Sorry, I don't like that kind of thing.
  2. I try to maintain at least a post a day. I know life happens, and RL is more important than any RP, so I can understand if it takes longer to post.
  3. I prefer magic and fantasy styles RPs. However, that does not mean I won't partake in tech base or non-magic ones.
  4. I enjoy playing male, female, or full hermaphrodite characters and don't mind being dom if asked but prefer to be the sub.

Plots:
  • The Luna Rose- Set in a primarily medieval era with some scientific advances. (think of FF9's world) Where both the seas and the skies are filled with ships caring people and cargo around the world, however, not everyone who sails is friendly. This is an old idea that I would like to flush out and would welcome any input.
  • Camlann Knights-In the USA, there is a city called Camlann, an average midwestern town with one major exception. Over half the residents are not human. This world is full of magical creatures like elves, droves, dragons, and leprechauns in secret alongside everyday humans. This world is only 30% complete, so any input would be nice. (warning Anthrose/furry will be present. However, the mane cast doesn't need to be one)

RP slots.

That's all I have for right now, PM me if you're interested.