Fantasy Hunter and the Hunted

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
"That is not necessarily surprising." Draco said getting up from her seat and walking over to her makeshift bed and partially disrobing. Namely getting out of her shorts, letting her shirt drape down to her thighs. "Elves, humans even some of the werefolk don't take too kindly to those attracted to the same gender." She said laying down. "I have never understood the roles you all limit yourselves too."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"They limit themselves to that I help the people that get rejected." She explained warming up at the fire, she loved having someone to talk to. "Sorry if i'm talkative i haven't talked to anybody in a long time." She took some bites of steak. as she said it a crack of a stick alerted her to the presence of more hunters. she got dressed and grabbed her bow and her quiver. "Hunters."

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco was completely unfazed by the sound of the broken stick echoing through the cave system. Though to her it seemed ironic that she was being warned of hunters by a hunter herself. "Well if they are just as good as you are being a tracker then they are walking into their own death." She said completely nonchalantly. "I would be surprised if they made it up into here."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
As she said, Amer fired two arrows hitting two hunters that weren't even in the cave. "You were right about them walking into their own deaths. They just didn't need to come in further to die." She stretched and sat back down yawning.

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
"Someone who can control an arrows trajectory. Interesting power, you are the first who could control an object like that. It is one thing to control something that is not moving or barely moves, but entirely different when that object is moving at a significant pace." Draco said complementing her as the fire started to dim. She pulled some of the furs over her body and laid her head down on a pile of other furs.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She cuddled up next to her smiling. "Please be mine." She begs as she stares her up and down. "You;;re so beautiful i just can't help it.

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco was somewhat surprised by the confession from this elf. She never heard of elves being interested in other races. But there was a first time for everything. Laying under the furs she opened her eyes as the fire dissipated into a smolder. With a sigh she looked at her, and then grabbed her by the collar and pulled her under the furs. "Be quiet tonight. It is time for sleep." She said as she cuddled up against her.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She nodded and rested against her. She smiled dreamily and quickly fell asleep not dreaming and not snoring either. In the end she was happy asleep next to her.

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco opened kept her eyes open as the girl joined her under the furs. Her vision peering into the darkness after the light from the fire was completely extinguished. She made sure that the girl was not cold by making sure she was tucked in. She didn't have a very high body temperature since she is an ice dragon. She also made sure to have at least one of the furs inbetween their bodies. Closing her eyes she slipped into the sweet embrace of slumber.

After the night passed, the sun cracked the horizon and the light, bounced off the ice and snow and illuminated the cave, signaling the new day. Draco stirred awake, from the light wrapping her arms around the elf and pulling her close against her chest. She wasn't bother that there was no longer a fur inbetween them.

Reactions: DemonGirl
Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She didn't notice that Draco had wrapped her arms around her. She was blissfully asleep snoring lightly. Though when she did wake up about ten minutes later she turned beet red. She didn't mind it though so she just laid there happily.

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
After the cave was fully basked in a light blue, Draco finally stirred awake. Although her mind did not fully awake yet, she removed her arms from around Amer and grabbed one of the furs and got up wrapping herself in it. She was on 'autopilot' and walked over to where the fire was still partially smoldering and tossed a few logs on top. It took only a few minutes before fire took hold and the temperature of the cave started rising. From there she sat down and finally fully woke up.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She groaned and sat against a wall. she shivered and got dressed while sighing. She softly started humming to herself as she combed her hair to be just right without any leaves or sticks or mud. She dumped water over her head and shook it to dry. "That feels so much better." She commented to herself as she tied it up.

Crankcase

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Draco was sitting next to the fire as Amer got up and washed her hair. She smirked a little before standing up with the fur and walked over to what could only be described as a kitchen closet. She lets the fur she was draped in drop to the floor as she grabbed a few clothes from a makeshift shelf. Slipping on a pair of pants and a loose button up shirt she mosied over to another shelf that had some jerky.

Walking over to where the entrance was, she waived her hand and the sealed entrance revealed itself as the ice tunnel from the previous night. "So now that you have the dragon here, what are you planning to do?"

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She shrugged and stretched, "I'm not quite sure yet. But I'm excited to find out." She said cracking her back.