NSFW F for M Kasumi's Search For Partners [- Plot Open | Updated: 09/12/22]

Before posting or bumping:

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Aug 8, 2022
Awards
» Current cravings are here at the top. Continue reading to see if we're compatible. If we are, and you're into any of my plots, or want to suggest your own, PM me! (I edit this top part, a LOT.)
I have more of a preference for mxm, yet I can do hetero and yuri. It's just a little rare for me. But, I do get the craving, hence me making an RT for everything.
My MxM thread can be found here.
My FxF thread can be found here.

Current Status/Currently Craving: (10/07/23) =w=

mini health/craving update: (10/07/23) Craving yaoi atm.

---

Call me Kasumi! I'm 31 and in NY making my time zone EST (eastern standard time). I've been roleplaying for about 20 years. I enjoy some safe, PG-13 roleplays to the dark, violent, smutty, 'Fuck me hard, cut me up, carve your name into my skin," etc roleplays. Please PM me if you want to do a roleplay! Because I have three plot threads up, please specify if you're looking for yaoi/mxm, hetero/mxf, or yuri/fxf!

» I'm a literate roleplayer, typing multiple paragraphs per post. (This site has levels, so I'm a level 4, sometimes a level 5.)
» I do not roleplay fandoms.
» I adapt in my writing, often matching my partner's posts. I often get carried away and end up with a novel.
» trust me, I don't mind what my partner posts. just, no one-liners. I simply cannot get anything off of "He smiled at him." every other post.
» also, no first-person perspective. please, third person! past tense as well.
» I only roleplay in threads. no PMs or taking it to discord/skype, etc.
» mistakes and typos happen, I totally understand. no worries! of course, dialogue-heavy scenes really don't require a ton of detail.
» I do everything from yaoi (mxm), hetero (mxf), and yuri (fxf). this plot thread will be for hetero/mxf.
» for hetero/mxf: I prefer playing the girl. she will always bottom. she can get on top and ride your guy. but I will not throw a strap on on her and start going to town. no thank you~.
» I tend to reuse characters and plots (A LOT). don't mind me, I'm just clingy to my babies and plots. I LOVE to torment them.
» I understand busy schedules and holidays coming up when they do. school exams, family, general emergencies, etc. if you need to disappear, go ahead!
» I think the new term everyone is using is "ghost friendly." honestly, yeah. I don't mind. I've had a horrible habit myself of ghosting, but I am trying to be better.
» just because I'm ghost friendly, doesn't mean my partner is. so, I will definitely try to give a heads up if something's going on. if not, check this thread for my status. if that isn't updated, you can definitely message me!
» I don't mind starting another roleplay with the same person right away or perhaps later on in the future.
» I can wait a while between replies, I've had to wait months at a time in the past.
» I can also post multiple times during the day if we are both available.

✕ I want to add I have fibromyalgia, a chronic pain condition, among other health issues. When it gets bad I can end up disappearing for a little while. From hours to perhaps a few days. If I know it will be a bad day, or if something just happens and I know I will not be on, I will post my status at the top of the thread where my other status info goes. You just need to check it~. ✕

here's a link to my kink list~

here are my characters

Pairings I typically do under spoiler
(Bold is who I'll be playing)
Master / Dominant x Slave / Pet / Submissive
Princess
x Commoner
Professor x Student
Babysitter / House-sitter
x Resident (Main characters will be 18+)
Prostitute x Client (Either!)
Kidnapper / Serial Killer / Assassin x Victim
Vampire x Princess / Human
Demon x Princess / Human
Elf x Princess
Model / Idol / Singer
x Manager / Staff / Fan

Possible plots and ideas~

mm~

Reactions: Nihiline